[Ch 40]+(Celestial University+Laverna Info)

Start from the beginning

The professor introduce himself and went to get his attendance to call everyones names one by one.

If everyone is present or absent in their first day of class in the class auditorium.

[Hours Later]

The class was over and everyone was allowed to go out and take a break and eat some lunch.

However before they left the professor gave everyone assignment about "how to do business" which was an easy assignment for everyone.

[School Cafeteria]

Nile sat far from everyone in the cafeteria and is texting ignoring his surrounding.

Clay had been sending him photos that made Nile smile.

[Cafeteria]

"Hm", Nile was eating his food while reading the message and media news

Everything was new Media News.

Gossip was something he'd began to like it but not try to converse along as he didn't want to end getting some criticism and get judge.

He'll listen to it but not join in.

Female and Male omega's are gossipers that spread fake or true news about some people.

And that would make their reputation go down hill because they are being gossip by other people.

Nile didn't care of status however since status is needed to make good connections Nile didn't dare to make any moves of causing a chain reaction.

He didn't want to be in the bad gossip side and better to stay that way.

However he didn't want to be popular either and Isaac would definitely teased him more about it.

Omega's are scary.

Nile is wondering and thinking about it.

He needs to marry an Omega or Female Beta and if not he'd probably be arranged by the government.

To marry an Omega that he doesn't know.

The only omega he knew was Hunter and don't forget Victor.

As Victor was the second(Third) omega that he had met.

Unlike beta's are allowed go stay single longer then Alpha's and Omega's as their heat is needed to be stabilize and controlled.

If the don't get match, An Alpha would hurt himself and go feral like a beast and their are chances that they might rape someone nearby and for the omega's if the don't find an Alpha they would have intense pain and pleasure that would harm the body.

Heat Suppressing Pills were not enough and needed a stronger one which is expensive to buy some Omega's can't afford it.

Nile shrugged it off and remembered that he had an assignment and went to do his homework/schoolwork and so that he wouldn't worry about anything.

With Clay and Riko.....

[Nile's Apartment]

"What should we do?", Clay asked Riko.

"I don't know I have nothing to think of", Riko replied back to Clay.

Both were in boredom and had nothing to do and Clay was drowsy and Riko on the other hand is thinking of something to do.

They were really gonna die from boredom.

But maybe they could do something productive.

Back with Nile....

Nile walked around the university and bumped into Vincent who apologize and greeted him.

They were just friends and not best friends yet and they had a mutual conversation with each other .

Vincent had been talking about the news about Laverna which Nile was curious about how Laverna the disgrace of an Omega is doing.

Laverna was considered a disgrace to the family name and the public eyes.

"Laverna married the Alpha(Unknown Name) and from what I could tell that she became a concubine and is not the main wife", Vincent said and added more context."Laverna gave birth to a female omega and from what I heard that she was doing well however she was not favored by the Alpha because of her reputation and not giving birth to male or female alphas".

"Oh that's good and bad at the same time", Nile said and even though he had less sympathy for Laverna.

However not being loved would make the Omega desperate or depressed as they needed affection from their alphas.

"About Laverna's child?", Nile asked Vincent about Laverna's child.

"Laverna's Daughter? From what I know that the child is fine and is being raised by Laverna", Vincent who had heard from gossips.

"That's a relief", Nile felt at ease and from what he could tell from what Vincent say.

Maybe Laverna is a good mother but not a good partner.

Omega's are born to have instincts that of a mother when a child is born.

Luckily Laverna didn't have any resentment towards the child and raised her properly and don't make the same mistakes.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]