I will be the danger

Start from the beginning

Wyldfyre: Talk? Barf. Fight! (She growls and charges.)

Lloyd: Okay, so impulse control isn't her thing. (He tries to operate a control panel to open the roof, but a guard is flung onto it, breaking it.) Thank you. We got a new way out!

Wyldfyre: Heatwave, go! (She leads the dragons into flying upwards.)

Lloyd: Wait for me!

Imperium Guard: Get back here! Ugh!

(The dragons race through the streets. Some of them try flying upwards.)

Lloyd: No! The electro-barrier is still — (The dragons crash into the barrier and fall.) Uh, active. Ouch.

Wyldfyre: We're free of our cages but still trapped in the large house!

Lloyd: Large house?

Wyldfyre: The large house of many houses!

Lloyd: You mean the city?

Wyldfyre: That's the word. How do we get out of the city?

Lloyd: We snuck in through waste tunnels, but they're too small for dragons. So the only way out is through the main gates, which will not be easy.

(They head towards the gates.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In a different part of the city, Arin is being questioned by Percival.)

Percival: I can't believe you've been hiding a filthy dragon this whole time, Floortile. What self-respecting Imperian would be a dragon-lover?

Arin: I'm not an Imperian.

Percival: Ugh! An outlander? And we listened to your teachings. I ... I am ashamed. You have tarnished us in front of the very image of the Empress!

Imperium Teen Protection Force: All hail the Good Empress!

Arin: Hail this!

(He prepares to fight. Behind him, Lloyd and Wyldfyre's stampede of dragons rush by.)

Percival: Dragons are loose in the city? (The Beatrix banner falls on them.) Is this your doing, Floortile? (They lift up the Beatrix banner, only to find Arin gone.) Search for them! They can't have gone far!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The dragons race through the streets.)

Lloyd: We need to get these dragons into some kind of formation!

Wyldfyre: For-ma-tion?

(Jiro knocks off part of a building. Lloyd quickly destroys it before it harms the citizens.)

Lloyd: They're causing too much damage! We need to get control of them!

Wyldfyre: No control. Dragons are free! Escape is all that matters!

Lloyd: But innocent people could get hurt. This is too dangerous!

Wyldfyre: I am danger!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the middle of a street, Rapton lectures his Claw Hunters.)

Rapton: The dragons trying to escape are Imperium property. A defining resource of our great kingdom! To remove them from our land is an insult to everything we believe in! And we will not be insult — (They are all sent flying by the passing dragons.) Ugh. (He is called by Ras.) Lord Ras! Hey. How are things? All good here, don't know what you might've been hearing. (He laughs and clears his throat.)