Pov: An Introduction To Bucky (Bucky)

After adding a splash of mint syrup to Wanda's coffee you pass it over the counter. You walk towards the other end, grab your own drink, and put your apron up on the nail in the wall.

"Oh come on. I don't want to go alone," Wanda complains as you two take a seat in the booth near the window.

"I'm really not a party person," You reply as you sip your f/d. (Favorite drink)

Wanda clasps her mug like it's the only thing holding her to this world, "Y/n, please? I'm begging you."

You sigh and reconsider, "I'm just, I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of environment."

"What kind of environment? It's a party. Perfect place to get loose and have some fun."

"Everyone know a stark party isn't exactly fun. It's more like a club joint!"

"Well this one is different. It's just the avengers and close associates. Besides I have someone I want you too meet. You'll love him I swear!" She pleads.

"Him? Wanda, you know how I feel about guys right now. I'm just not ready for another relationship."

"But he's nice. And sweet, and gentle, and handsome. He's one of Steve's friends. I think you two are meant for each other. With your sunny personality you could really clear away his hurricane."

It had been six months since you and your highschool boyfriend had parted ways on the mutual feeling that things were just not working. You had to admit- It sucked being alone all the time.

"What's his name this time? Greg? Bradford? Francois?" You inquired jokingly.

"Bucky Barnes."

You choked on the last sip of your drink, "You're kidding?"

"Nope. His name is James Buchanan Barnes. Everyone calls him Bucky. He's a great guy."

"He better not pan out to be another one of Tony's cocky investors."

"Just trust me."

"Fine."

            That friday night Wanda came over to your house to help you prepare for what she was calling the greatest night of your life.

"Okay," She smiled as she placed two large cosmetic bags on your bed. "Let's get you stark party ready."

She wore a bold red dress. It was off shoulder and fitted to her perfectly. Her eyes were done smoky with gold eyeliner. She held up two lipsticks to your face, "I think this one." She put it on your dresser. For the next 15 minutes she held pallets up to your face and made notes verbally for herself. Then she sat you down and went to work. After your makeup and hair Wanda stood back and nodded, "I approve."