The Battle Trial

Magnus makes it to class and sits in his seat in between Tenya and Ochako, until.

ALL MIGHT: "I AM HERE" everyone gasped by his entrance, except for Magnus and Beluvok.

Beluvok noticed something from the vent and turns to see a black fog fuming out of the vent.

Beluvok: "Mag..."

Magnus: "Not now."

Beluvok is irritated by being shuten up but looks at the vent again as the black fog flows to the ground and takes shape into a black dog, the hound called Shuck.

Beluvok: "I fucking knew it."

Shuck walks to Magnus's desk and licks his hand. Startled Magnus jumps in his seat and turns around and sees Shuck.

Magnus: "SHUCK!"

Everyone turns and sees the black hound and every girl surrounded hound and petted him much to the hounds discomfort.

Ochako: "HE'S SO CUTE!! WHAT IS HIS NAME?!"

Magnus: "H-his name is Shuck." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Shuck is getting tired of the attention and gets under Magnus's desk for protection. Beluvok is confused for he knows what Shuck can do and shocked by how Shuck didn't attack the girls but instead gone to Magnus for protection.

Magnus: "I think he had enough."

All might: "So this is your dog, you know you can't bring a dog into class."

Magnus: "I'm sorry he must've followed me to school."

All might: "here let me take care of him until the end of the day."

All might is about to pick up shuck until, he got bit.

All might: "ARGH"

All might grips his hand as Shuck growls at him basically telling All might to fuck off.

Magnus: "I am so sorry I didn-"

all might: "oh its all right Magnus...just get your hero outfit on....and put him on a leash or in a kennel."

All might walks away wensing in pain from the bite.

Outside all the students got their hero outfits on but Magnus for he is still getting dressed.

Ochako: " Where is Magnus" she asked herself

Magnus walks out of the changing area, scaring everyone with his hero costume and how it has no relation to his Quirk, Beluvok.

-Mask

-Suit

-Suit

The White Wolf (Male OC x MHA)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara