The End of the Beginning

Magnus woke up in chains as Oni stood above him. Oni then bashed his fist into Magnus making Magnus spit out blood. Oni continued to torture Magnus until Beluvok stepped in.

Dracula: "Finally Beluvok came out of hiding."

Beluvok then saw that the league of villains were also there same with Bakugo.

Beluvok: "Well I see that my brother has made an alliance with All for One. Once he grows in power, all of you would be useless to him. The first of you to go, is Oni."

Oni: "I'll still have a use to him even after he grows in power."

Beluvok: "That is what you think."

Oni then continued to bash his fist into Beluvok while Bakugo could only watch.

Bjorn: "WHAT!"

All Might: "I know I know we failed to protect the students."

Bjorn: "YOU THINK YOU FAILED, I FAILED!"

All Might: "What do you suppose we do?"

Bjorn looked out the window and sighed.

Bjorn: "We need to go to Tartarus."

All Might: "You aren't that crazy to release the basterd."

Bjorn: "He is the best tracker I know and he may be a threat to humans but that was a long time ago."

All Might knew there was no stopping Bjorn from releasing the killer. Bjorn was being transported to the deepest depth of Tartarus to get the help he needs. Back to Beluvok, he is bleeding and his head is ringing until the air grows cold and an odor becomes present. The door is then thrown open and a roar is heard.
(Stop at 12 seconds)

Wendigo: "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!"

All Might and Bjorn break through the wall behind the league and the three. Nomu were teleported into the hideout as the league, Bakugo, Beluvok and the three big bads were teleported out of there. Infront of Beluvok was All for One.

Beluvok: "Now who the fuck are you."

All For One: "I am All for-"

Beluvok: "Don't care."

The Wendigo and All Might appeared. All Might punched All for One sending him through a wall. Beluvok was about to be attacked by Wechuge but Wechuge had to deal with the Wendigo first. Bjorn then appeared and attacked Oni and Dracula. Beluvok was attacked by Dabi's flame but he caught it and threw it back at him.

Bjorn: "Stay away from our brother you basterds."

The Wendigo bites down on the arm of Wechuge tearing a peice of flesh off and ate it making him grow in size. Then a ramp of ice appeared.

Izuku: "Magnus JUMP!"

Beluvok was about to jump but stopped himself from jumping, he was here.

????????: "Hello Brother."

Beluvok: "Barghest."

Beluvok charged at Barghest but was slammed to the ground

Beluvok charged at Barghest but was slammed to the ground. Barghest grabbed Beluvok's leg and threw him away.

Barghest: "You killed both of my greatest assets."

Beluvok knew he was talking about the Primeval and The Boogeyman. But before Beluvok could attack he was bashed into a rock making the rock shatter from the empact. Barghest chuckled as he threw Beluvok.

Barghest: "I've waited 182 years for this Beluvok."

He dragged Beluvok across the ground leaving a trail of blood. Barghest bit down on Beluvok's shoulder and threw him into a building. Beluvok tried to get up but was pinned down by Barghest. Barghest then began to brutally bash his fist into Beluvok's face before picking him up by the throat and slamming him to the ground repeatedly. Barghest smiled as he saw Beluvok bleed, it was like he had some sort of pleasure seeing his brother bleed. Beluvok managed to kick Barghest off of him and punch him in the face. Beluvok tried to punch him again but Barghest just caught his fist and tried to counter his attack by punching him in the face but Beluvok caught his fist. They both began to try to push the other down making the ground crack beneath their feet. Barghest then broke both of Beluvok's arms and slammed him to the ground. Two orbs appeared on Barghest's arm and gone down to his hand where a sword appeared. He raised the sword above his head and impaled Beluvok through the heart.

Izuku: "No, no, no."

In the white abyss that crosses over the river to the spirit realm both Magnus and Beluvok are there. Theu both began the journey to the spirit realm but Magnus saw something in the dark behind him. His father's axe.

Magnus walked to the axe that is stuck in stone he could hear his father telling him to pick up the axe and continue the fight

Magnus walked to the axe that is stuck in stone he could hear his father telling him to pick up the axe and continue the fight. Magnus reached for his fathers axe before he was blinded and brought back to life.

 Magnus reached for his fathers axe before he was blinded and brought back to life

It was blue for Beluvok. But thanks to the axe both of them survived. Beluvok was healed and his heart healed. Barghest is seen fighting with both the Wendigo and Bjorn. Beluvok slammed the blade of the axe into the ground making a blue flame erupt from the earth blowing Barghest into the air. As Barghest was in the air Beluvok threw the axe and sliced his arm. Beluvok called the axe back to him as Barghest landed on the ground.

Barghest: "This is some bullshit your supposed to be dead."

The axe erupted in flames, Beluvok swung the axe making a ring of blue fire causing severe burns on Barghest. Beluvok threw the axe into the air causing a storm of thunder. The axe then slammed on the earth causing a devastating impact of cataclysmic proportions on top of Barghest. Barghest was in the rubble with his hand sticking out. Beluvok pulled Barghest out of the rubble and threw him on the ground. Beluvok was about to kill Barghest but he was teleported away leaving Beluvok. Beluvok then calapsed from exhaustion.