Beluvok VS All Might

After that night of the Boogeyman's death Magnus returned to Bjorn.

Bjorn: "You killed the Boogeyman didn't you."

Magnus: "Yes."

Bjorn narrowed his eyes before smiling.

Bjorn: "Good."

Magnus was shocked but understood that of the Boogeyman gone to prison it would only take a blackout for him to breakout of prison. The radio turned on and there was a shoot out between the police and criminals.

Bjorn: "Want to see something that most heroes ignore."

Magnus and Bjorn gotten to the location of the shoot out. Bjorn shape-shifted into his bear form to make the shooters focus on him instead of the police, while Magnus takes them out with efficiency and accuracy. Magnus used his narcotic kunai to do so without causing death as Bjorn took shotgun blasts and more and showed no sign of blood. Magnus then got shot, Bjorn seeing the man who shot him swipped him away sending him through a wall and breaking his spine. Magnus shoved his fingers in the bullet wounds to remove the bullets. But after that Bjorn trained Magnus until his bones cracked. The training lasted until morning. Bjorn and Magnus said their goodbyes. Shuck waited outside for his owner. Magnus got to U.A. in the nick of time almost being late. Magnus came back stronger, smarter, wiser and more experienced. He passed the written exam and prepared was ready to find out who he is facing.

All Might: "Magnus and Izuku are going to face me."

Magnus was shocked but Beluvok was happy.

Beluvok:

Beluvok's happiness dropped when he found out All Might is putting on handicaps.

Beluvok: "I am going to rip those things off for a real battle."

Magnus let's out a small chuckle. Knowing how Beluvok gets when a fight he thought would be even turns out to be a mismatch.

Izuku: "So what is the plan."

Magnus: "To fight one on one."

Beluvok: "Hell yeah."

Izuku chuckled thinking that Magnus is joking. They both gone into the fake city, Beluvok took control and the hunt began. Beluvok launched himself onto a building looking for All Might. Beluvok jumped aside as All Might tried to ambush him. Beluvok leaped onto All Might and brought him down to the streets. All Might punched Beluvok in the jaw but Beluvok returned the attack with a bite. All Might pried his jaws open and threw him away. Beluvok gotten back onto his feet and grabbed All Mights ristbands and crushed them, Beluvok bashed his skull into All Might dazing him. Beluvok then grabbed his legs and slammed him into a building making it crumble. All Might punched Beluvok in the chest making him take a step back before clawing All Might. All Might punched his stomach making Beluvok wince before Beluvok returned the attack with a swipe sending All Might into multiple buildings. All Might launched himself at Beluvok sending him into the wall. Beluvok then slammed his fist into All Might's jaw dislocating it. Before all might could react Beluvok bit down on his shoulder and tossed him into the air. Beluvok then leaped into the air after All Might and brought him down to the earth. Beluvok then grabbed All Might's leg and snapped it before tossing him again. Beluvok grabbed All Might's throat and with a flick of his wrist All Might was out cold. Everyone in the observation room were eho by the outcome of the battle and that Deku was not even needed.