Sports Festival

Aizawa announced the Sports festival event that is going to happen. Magnus got ready for the sports festival, while Beluvok was pumped to show the next one for all user what it means to be the White Wolf. Magnus was watching Bakugo tell a speech.

Bakugo: "I just want to say, I'm gonna win."

The others were outraged by Bakugo's claim, except for Magnus and Beluvok. But he just had to keep talking.

Bakugo: "Its not my fault the rest of you are stepping stones to my victory."

Magnus then walked up on the stage, Midnight tried to stop him with her quirk, but it had no effect on him, Magnus' eyes flashed the same blue as Beluvok's eyes as a warning for her to back off. Magnus walked up to the mike.

Magnus: "I am Magnus Ragnarsson, son of the now deceased hero known as the Great Warrior Hero, Ragnar."

Everyone was left in shocked.

Magnus: "My father taught me what it meant to be have the mind of a warrior, to be strong, and to be better than what I was. If you think you can claim that this is your best without trying to be better. You got another thing coming, and it won't be pretty. Let's see if those claims still stand on the field of battle, and I will show mercy. I would love to see if you'll still call me a stepping stone after I am finished with you."

Magnus stepped away from the mike and walked away. The race was about to start. Magnus allowed Beluvok to take control.

Magnus: "remember we don't want to get in first place ok."

Beluvok simply grunted before the race began. Beluvok noticed robots ahead and leaped at the bots to dispose of them immediately. Deku used a metal plate to get ahead causing an explosion right in front of Beluvok.

Beluvok: "That Mother Fucker got dust in my eyes."

Beluvok got second place though, due to his speed and agility. Beluvok then noticed that Deku got 10 million points and doesn't have any team members. Beluvok allowed Magnus to gain control and join Dekus team along with Ochako, an engineer and the Fumikage, or shadow to Beluvok. They were soon attacked by 2 other teams forcing Beluvok to gain control and throw them into the air to handle the other teams. Beluvok used his brute force to stop them in their tracks before throwing them aside to get Bakugo in the air before he got to Deku. Bakugo caused and explosion to hit Beluvok in the face before Beluvok threw him down to the earth. Beluvok joined back up with Deku and the others. They were then confronted by Shoto and his team, causing the 2 teams to clash in a battle before Tenya used his speed burst to take Dekus 10 million points without Beluvok noticing before its too late. Tenya was just to fast for Beluvok. The teams clashed again. Beluvok took a 1000 point headband from Shoto while Fumikage took a 615 point headband allowing their team to pass to the next event. Magnus was seeing who he is fighting to find out that he was fighting Shinso. Beluvok new instantly what his Quirk was.

Beluvok: "Don't speak to him."

Magnus listened to Beluvok. Once they were in the ring Magnus was ready for anything but never suspected what he would say.

Hitoshi: "So where are your parents, did they leave you or did they die, they would be disappointed to see their child fail."

Magnus was strucked rage. But Magnus kept the rage inside so he won't do something stupid. Magnus then charged at Hitoshi and bashed his fist into Hitoshi's head breaking his nose, Magnus then grabbed Hitoshi by his collar and lifted him into the air. Magnus then bashed his own skull into Hitoshi's. Magnus walked to the edge of the arena, he lifted Hitoshi into the air and tossed him out. The winner of that fight is Magnus. Or for Hitoshi, it was a mercy that it was Magnus who he fought and not Beluvok, for it would only be a massacre if he fought Beluvok.