Summer Camp

Magnus gotten off of the bus to stretch his legs until. The Wild Wild Pussycats arrived.

Beluvok: "Why are they even called that they don't even have a cat like quirk."

The red one: "The summer camp your staying at is there at the base of the mountain."

Ochako: "Why did we stop all the way out here instead?"

Before the rest of class 1A tried to get onto the bus but then the earth dropped beneath them causing them to go into the forest of beasts. Beluvok sensed danger and took control and Shuck turned into his beast form. Shuck charged into a beast and burned it until there was only ash. Beluvok ripped an arm off a beast and slammed it into another skull. He grabbed another by the tusk and broke it and speared the beasts head. Beluvok then tossed one into the air while Shuck leaped into the air and turned it into ash. Beluvok took the tusk out of the skull of the dead beast and used it as a spear impaling another beast to the Earth. Beluvok and Shuck were the first ones there first with 2 hours and 13 minutes to spare. But it felt like something was watching them out there, something dark and cold. Later Magnus is in the hot spring along with the rest of the boys. It was quiet until Mineta does what he always does.

Beluvok: "Can I drown him."

Magnus: "You can once he gets down."

Mineta then falls off the wall due to Kota. Magnus grabbed Mineta by his skull and proceeded to drown him. Kota falls but was caught by Izuku. Magnus trains the following days only caring about his progress and not the others progress. But when he training he can sense something watching him. Meanwhile from the mountain a group has made a camp there waiting for an opportunity to attack and its not the league of villains, something far worse than the league. They wait for the order of the Black Beast. That night.

Toga: "I mean, I don't like this. It's not cute."

???????: "Quiet, it doesn't matter how it looks the only thing that matters is how it works."

????????: "I agree with the bat on this Toga. I only care about the taste of they're flesh."

???????: "Remember that we need him alive."

They have to wait for the other one. Once the other two had arrived they and the league attack. Magnus knew what was happening but got sent flying through the trees and into a boulder.Boulder. Beluvok took control before hitting the rock.

Beluvok: "Wechuge."

Wechuge licked his lips seeing the perfect prey

Wechuge licked his lips seeing the perfect prey. Beluvok charged in but was grabbed and thrown into the air by another. Once Beluvok landed he saw the Bat, Dracula.

Before Beluvok could get up he was punched making a crater

Before Beluvok could get up he was punched making a crater. He looked up and saw Oni.

Oni picked him up and threw him into Wechuge

Oni picked him up and threw him into Wechuge. Wechuge caught Beluvok and bit into him. Beluvok then grabbed Wechuge and threw him into a tree. Oni charged and punched Beluvok's gut making him cough up blood. Wechuge charged at Beluvok ramming into him and breaking his arm. Oni grabbed Beluvok and punched him sending him into the air. Dracula dived down and used his legs to slam Beluvok into the ground. Before another attack could happen Beluvok healed his broken arm. Wechuge tried to punch Beluvok but he dodged out of the way and slammed his fist into Wechuge sending him back. Oni used a tree as a club and bashed it into Beluvok's face dazing him. Oni then bashed his skull into Beluvok's before punching his gut. Beluvok wiped the blood from his jaw and prepared for a fight. But Dracula has gone somewhere else leaving Oni and Wechuge. They both charged Beluvok trying to subdue him but he dodged out of the way and bit down on Oni's arm and threw him but Wechuge grabbed him and slammed him down onto the ground. Beluvok pried his hands open and threw him back and then launched himself into Wechuge. Wechuge was dazed and Beluvok grabbed his antler and slammed him into the ground. Oni grabbed his arm and tossed him into the air but he landed infront of Izuku and the rest of them.

Izuku: "Magnus your a tar-."

Izuku saw the state of Magnus, he was bleeding and his arm was broken. Oni then landed on top of Beluvok and Wechuge stood behind him. Wechuge saw Magnus's classmates and approached them. Izuku was hurt and would die if he tried to fight Wechuge along with the rest of them. Wechuge subdued all of them and prepared to feast on they're flesh. With a roar Beluvok threw Oni off of him and charged into Wechuge punching him through his stomach. But even with a hole in his stomach the Wechuge wasn't dead but he was bleeding. Wechuge tossed Beluvok away, but Wechuge was now weak. Beluvok dodged Oni's attack and slammed his skull into the ground.

Dracula: "How about you stop fighting and come with us, or she dies."

Beluvok turned around and saw Ochako being held by her throat by Dracula in his human form.

Beluvok reluctantly turned back into Magnus.

Magnus: "If you kill anyone here I will be your end and final fight."

Oni grabbed Magnus and restrained him and after that Dracula tossed Ochako into a tree and the four were teleported out of there.