The Entrance Exam

Magnus made it to the entrance exam and prepared himself for what is coming. Magnus didn't pay any attention to present.

Magnus was ripping apart the robots ranking up points with every kill until he was almost crushed by a robot falling from the sky

Magnus: "WATCH IT" Magnus looked at the one closest to him and sensed that she had a quirk of zero gravity.

Ochako: "I'm sorry" she said nervously while looking at him.

Magnus: "its all right just don't kill anyone" Magnus walked off to find more scrap metal. He noticed one and instantly turned it hollow by ripping it open and ripping out its parts. He then sensed something massive as the earth shook. He looked up and saw a massive robot, he used his senses to identify the weakness of it until he noticed the girl from earlier stuck under rubble, he sprinted to the rubble and used his strength to get her out.

Ochako: "thanks".

Magnus: "don't mention it". They were about to get crushed until he saw the face of it cave in and saw a boy falling from the sky until ochako slapped the boy causing him to float for a second and saw ochako throwing up rainbows.

???: "ok I see that she doesn't have much control of it."

Magnus: "oh I know Beluvok" he turned and saw a silhouette of Beluvok who is his Quirk

Beluvok: "and I can sense that you can feel a slight attraction to her young Ragnarsson"

Beluvok: "and I can sense that you can feel a slight attraction to her young Ragnarsson". Beluvok chuckled.

Magnus: "shut your snout" Beluvok then disappeared after he said that.
A week after the exam, at home Magnus gets a letter saying he passed and was ranked as the number 1 with 100 villain points and 38 rescue points, whatever that means.

Beluvok: "congrats you deserved it but what about the suit we're making"

Magnus: "I am on it".