Magnus vs Shoto

Next fight was with Shoto, the half of flame and frost.

Magnus: "Give it your all Shoto."

Shoto didn't respond. Magnus looked at Endeavor and walked up to him, and transformed into Beluvok. Beluvok grabbed Endeavor by his throat and slammed him into the wall.

Beluvok: "You don't deserve the title of hero. You power hungry basterd."

Endeavor was taken by surprise, not expecting to be threatened and talked down to by a child.

Beluvok: "I can feel his spirit, and I can feel the pain YOU CAUSED ON HIM!"

Beluvok looked at Endeavor with rage.

Beluvok: "Your hunger for power will be the reason for your death, by a villains hands, or my claws."

Endeavor tried to kick him off but couldn't.

Beluvok: "He is your damn son, not a damn tool for you to use. He is not you and will never be like you. Treat him like a person if you can't treat him as your son, and not as a tool. Or you will never see the next day."

Beluvok dropped him and transformed back into Magnus.

Magnus: "Just so you know that wasn't a threat, it was a warning."

Magnus walked away from Endeavor and walked into the arena. The battle began. Shoto shot ice at Magnus and impaled him in the stomach, Magnus only Laughed as he pulled it out.

Magnus: "Nice shot, but it won't cause my defeat."

Magnus' flesh pulled together at the wound and healed.

Magnus: "Now give it your all. Use the flame with the frost. For your not your father, you don't hunger for power like him, your not his tool, but you view yourself as his tool. Why is that."

Shoto didn't answer. He was more shocked that Magnus knew more about his past than anyone else.

Magnus: "Your not a tool or an object, you fear your own father. I want to see you stand up to that old basterd. Your father is not as brave as you think, he is weak. He fears me because, I am the son of Ragnar the warrior hero, but he was also the first quirkless hero. Something no one knew about him. That is why my father was better than your father and even All Might. He broke the rules and became a hero without a quirk. He didn't do it for fame or money. He did it to prove to himself and others that you don't need a power in order to do good for others."

The audience were shocked at this discovery.

Magnus: "So now, prove to yourself and your father that you're not him."

Shoto then activated both of his Quirks and Magnus smiled.

Magnus: "Good, now prove to yourself that you are better than him."

Shoto shot fireballs at Magnus. Magnus dodged and a pillar of ice formed under him sending him into the air as Shoto shot fireballs at him. Magnus transformed into Beluvok. Beluvok caught the fireballs and landed in the ring.

Beluvok: "Now I shall show you the power of my spirit."

Beluvok clinched his hands that snuffed out the fire. But once he opened them a blue flame erupted from his hands. Beluvok leaped at Shoto. Shoto made a wall of ice to block Beluvok's attack. But the ice shattered like nothing.

The force from the impact launched Shoto out of the ring

The force from the impact launched Shoto out of the ring. Beluvok was victorious.