Bakugo vs Magnus

Guard: "Hey it looks like your little brother is in the finals at the sports festival."

he guard tossed a piece of meat into a cell, as a claw took the meat.

Guard: "To bad you aren't there to support him in the battle, you cannibal."

The beast growled at the guard, its red eyes in illuminate the shadows. The air then gone cold as the beast began to speak.

???????: "When is the fight"

Guard: "Tomorrow why."

???????: "Because I would like to watch my brother fight."

Guard: "I can do that for you."

Meanwhile a huge group of reporters were outside the entrance seemingly waiting for someone. Soon a limo came. The door opened and the No. 5 pro hero Mirko came out and was immediately surrounded by the reporters. Until an 8ft tall man stepped out of the vehicle, he glared at the reporters. The reporters backed away from Mirko because of the Barbarian hero known as Bjorn.

 The reporters backed away from Mirko because of the Barbarian hero known as Bjorn

Bjorn then walked beside Mirko into the Festival. All Might saw Bjorn down the hall and that smile of his turned into an expression of intimidation.

Bjorn: "I know your there Yagi."

All might gulped as he walked to Bjorn. Bjorn seemed to make All might look like a dwarf.

All might: "so I see you.... actually came to watch the festival."

Bjorn turned to All might to face him.

Bjorn: "of course I did, its a very special event that I can't miss."

All might: "but you never watched the festival before.... so.... why now."

Bjorn: "Its my business and not yours."

All might not wanting to push anymore buttons decided not to question him and walked away. Magnus was outside of the festival training under Beluvok. Magnus wrapped cloth around his knuckles punching a tree. Beluvok was on a rock watching Magnus punch a tree until the tree fell.

Beluvok: "Good but I think you should stop."

Magnus: "WHY SHOULD I STOP."

Beluvok: "look around you Magnus."

Beluvok: "I know you want to break every bone in Bakugo because of what he said

Beluvok: "I know you want to break every bone in Bakugo because of what he said."

Magnus looked around seeing that he has allowed his rage to go to far.

Beluvok: "Get some rest for the final fight in the festival."

Magnus gone to the Sports festival to talk to Uraraka.

Ochako: "Magnus what are you doing here the fight is tomorrow."

Magnus: "I know, i know but I just came by to see how your doing."

Ochako: "I'm doing fine."

Magnus could see that something is wrong and sat in a chair next to Ochako.

Magnus: "Whats wrong."

Ochako: "Nothing is.... wrong."

Magnus could see Ochako tears in her eyes and she is trying to not cry.

Magnus: "Your crying."

Ochako: "Am.... am I weak?"

Magnus was shocked by the question.

Magnus: "N-no your not weak not even close to weak you almost beaten him with those floating rocks."

Ochako: "Even though I lost."

Magnus: "Losing doesn't show weakness, it takes strength to keep fighting after a defeat and you have strength to not allow defeat to stop you from your goal."

Suddenly Ochako hugged Magnus. Magnus was taken by surprise but he hugged her back. He could feel Ochako crying on his shoulder. After what felt like forever Ochako stopped crying and let go. After Magnus talked to Uraraka he saw Mirko.

Mirko: "Well if it isn't Magnus Ragnarsson."

Magnus: "Uhh do I know you."

Mirko: "No i just wanted to say good luck tomorrow."

With that Mirko walked off. The day of the final fight came and the guard turned on the TV so the older brother could watch his brother fight. Bjorn and Mirko were in the observation room looking down at the arena in anticipation.

Present Mic: "Its finally the last battle of the U.A. High School Sports festival! From the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Versus-- Also from the Hero course, Magnus Ragnarsson! START!"

Magnus got into a fighting stance as Bakugo charged. Bakugo tried to end the fight fast by sending an explosion at Magnus, but Magnus simply moved Bakugo's arm away from his body and sending a punch into his chest making the air go out of his lungs. Magnus then punched Bakugo in the face breaking his nose. Bakugo shot an explosion at Magnus but Magnus simply dodged out of the way and kicking the back of Bakugo's knee sending Bakugo to his knees. Magnus then took advantage of this and kicked his skull. Bakugo then shot an explosion at Magnus' face. Magnus took a step back before getting another explosion to the chest. Beluvok then took control and bit down on the shoulder of Bakugo. He then threw him into the air and launched himself to meet him in the air. He then kicked him into the ground making a crater. Then Beluvok dived downward fists first making the crater bigger and making dust and debre fly into the air. Bakugo was thrown out of the dust and out of the ring. Beluvok chuffed in victory.

Guard: "I see the brutality runs in the family."

????: "Please call me by my name."

Guard: "Okay, Wendigo."

The prisoner emerged out of the shadows.

Wendigo: "At least you got enough respect to call me what the people call me

Wendigo: "At least you got enough respect to call me what the people call me."

In the observation room the heroes could see the smile on Bjorn's face they were afraid because they never seen him smile, he usually has a cold expression deprived of emotion. But for once he smiled. But Bjorn was happy seeing that Beluvok has cared for his little brother when he had to leave him because of the atrocities he and Wendigo have caused in an act of revenge against the killers. Bjorn gone in hiding as Wendigo got caught.