Chapter 47

"Young Master, it is your servant Elisia" She said loudly.

There was silence again and she knocked again and no response and for the third time, she was about to knock again when the door finally opened.

"What the fuck" Grey said looking at her like he wanted to kill her.

"Young Master, gratitude for opening the door, My work has ended and I am no longer working, may I invite you and keep you company?" Then Grey stared at her like she was a crazy woman.

>..........<

Maybe that is where it all started, Maybe if I had not moved my feet and come back into that room, I wouldn't be where I am now, Maybe if I hadn't knocked on that door nor had the courage to ask him, Maybe if I didn't feel bad to leave someone alone that looks so lonely and sad, everything will be different.

I have no regret nor will change that because that's me but,

I was already out of my shackles before but put on new chains.

Beautiful chains.

>...........<

Elisia just kindly asked him, out of her kindness and she thought that he would never agree. After all, she is nothing but a servant, and with his personality, she would be cursed but right now, he is looking at her with a weird expression.

Grey had noticed her since the beginning he saw her, she was irregular after all, the way she petted Mastiff like he was just a random cute dog. The Asian accent that he weirdly finds unique and he does not know why but he finds it frankly attractive. The way the girl answers him back and those childish acts but with cunning eyes. 

He looked down at her, the girl was inviting him out and it made him sneer.  This girl is really something. Grey intently looked at her, deeply thinking and said

"Wait" He said and he went back into his room and wrote something on the paper, he quickly put on the black leather jacket hanging on the mahogany rack and left with the girl.

>.......<

Grey was sitting in the corner of the room. The pub was crowded but because he came with Elisia, he was able to get a table.

Right in front of him is the stage and there, he sees the girl, no - he sees a woman

She isn't wearing the maid uniform that almost covers all parts of their body aside from the face. Tonight, under the warm shade of light, she is wearing a V-neck black dress that shows her white neck, fortunately, she has an oversized denim jacket that covers her arms. 

Her usually tied hair was let down, cascading through her arms. With light makeup, the girl looks really mature.

She was playing the grand piano in the middle and she was on the second piece. Grey was there, sitting and listening to the melody while helping himself with cold whiskey.

Elisia was playing something beautiful and Grey didn't know what it was but he liked it. He looked at her and at that very moment, Her head turned to him and they caught each other's gaze, To his surprise, she smiled at him, her eyes creating a crescent moon before beginning to play again.

"Everyone, thank you for listening and coming tonight, I will just take a small break and then next, I'm going to play with our band so get ready to dance." Elisia said earning a cheer from the crowd before getting up and going down the stage.