Chapter 21

Elisia listened to their conversation and they look problematic, She then estimated the remaining time she had left before she meets with Jenny. Seeing she had a bit of free time, she suddenly said to them.

'Uhm, I can play piano a bit.' When the two men heard her say this, They looked at her at the same time with a glint of hope, like they had seen an angel.

'In return please give me a discount on this wine.'

>.............>

'Can you really?' Mr. Gof asks with a bit of anxiety. He just has met the girl and knows nothing of her. One mistake and their well-prepared main event today will be ruined.

'What kind of song do they want?' Elisia asks before confirming, she needed to know if she knows the song first the client wants for his proposal. 

Tom came near, Elisia noticed his very tall figure. He has the typical English blonde hair and his blue eyes are just beautiful. While she observes the youngster, so did him. In his eyes, Asian girls are all the same in height and looks, sometimes, he cannot differentiate them, he can commonly see them in the city, but what is she doing in a remote place like this? he wonders.

He handed her a piece of paper, Elisia suddenly realise she stares too much and she took the paper and had a look at it.

'That's what the client want.' 

Elisia read it and nods her head

'I can do it.' She declared.

>..............<

A man in his thirties looks nervous even though he is with his best of friends. They all share the table and they are all laughing and giggling because of the silly stories some have in their bags.

He has to go with the flow with the rest but he just seems to can't, after all, the girl he wants to spend his life with is in front of him. No one knows what he has planned. even his friends. The only people they knew of his surprise are all those who are involved.

Jessica was his girlfriend for almost seven years. They had been in ups and downs and the girl he had been with had waited enough for him. He thinks now is the time. the time to tie the knot.

Elisia looks at the group of people on the other side of the pub. They all look happy and are having fun except for one person who is obviously looking very nervous. Tom had pointed the client earlier that's why she knows.

Elisia looked at him and observed him.

She wishes him good luck.

Tom called Elisia

'It's time.' He said and he led her to the corner where the grand piano is located. They ask her a favor to play two love songs before the main event.

While the people are talking and drinking and having a peaceful time. They heard a melody, A melody that sounds very smooth and beautiful. They stopped whatever they are doing and cannot help but to listen, in particular, A man in his mid-twenties, in a full black suit is sitting in the most corner of the place. He has his eyes closed while the person opposite him is informing him about his schedule and plans. The man suddenly raises his hand and just with one gesture, he stopped the other person from talking. He opens his eyes and automatically searches where the music is coming from.

He found a small figure in front of a big piano, he can only see the side of her face but he can see how focused she is playing the piano. He watched her, He listened to her, He can't help it, not only him but everyone in this pub, had their attention taken, solely and greedily, she took it from them.