Chapter 36

'Just transfer the money from what we had discussed from our bet.' He said and passed the worn-down challenger.

Yale went directly to the bathroom to have a shower and after freshening up, he went to his locker to find a Black Box with a White Ribbon round it.

>.............<

In some parts of the world, scattered from Africa to Europe. 

From special places to poor suburbs, A black box with a bouquet of flowers and an invitation is sent. In a certain private group chat became rackety again. The name of this private group is 1-MICHAELANGELO besties 4ever. Composed of 25 people. Each nickname was derived from greek mathematics.

Kappa: Hey guys! got the invite

Nu: I got it too! Isn't this a surprise?! How did Pres. send it to me here on amazon? *Clap* Emoji

Sigma: Yeah, me too, I'm here in Somalia getting some real-life experience and I still got the box

Kappa: Somalia? 

Chi: Be careful, I heard it's troublesome there now, Civil war I think?

Sigma: I'll be careful, thanks,@Chi I heard you are in Africa doing a medical mission, will you be back before when University starts?

Chi: Yes, I was surprised when I got the box. Pres. is organizing a reunion. Will make sure I'll come. Wanna see everyone.

And so... The conversation started and they asked how is each other and what they are doing and talked about the reunion.

After graduating college, some of them went to work in hospitals and offices and there are some that also wanted to experience difficult menial jobs from being a kitchen crew to construction. All of them are amazing and they made a deal or you can say a game where before they see each other - when they come back and enter university, they could share different experiences before they really take the expertise that they want to do.

They all thought they will see each other when they enter university but their class president organized a reunion.

Zeta: Hi Guys!!

Zeta or seventh greeted on the group chat and a series of Emojis was sent, the group chat was buzzing.

Omega:*Hi Emoji* 

San:*Hi Emoji*

Phi:*Hello Emoji*

Iota: Hello Pres! you are truly amazing, You still sent us all invites even though you can just message us in this group chat. KUDOS!!!

Lambda: Thank you Pres!!

Ro: *Hi Emoji*

Koppa: *Hello*

Pi: *Cat Emoji*

Mu: Pres.!!

Sigma: Took you long enough Pres. we got the box!

Chi: Hi Pres. Got the invite, thank you, you are amazing *Thumbs up* Emoji

Zeta: I am glad it has all reached successfully.

Ro: Is alpha coming Pres?

Zeta: Yes...

>.............<

'Okay, look' Elisia ordered Grey who was looking around.

'That tree and that tree is ready to be harvested, follow me.' Elisia said

'I didn't know we have mango trees here.' Grey said while behind following Elisia.

'Yeah, I found this place accidentally, It's really not much so I kept it a secret. Don't tell.' Elisia said while smiling.

There were only around four or five mango trees and if she had told Jenny or anyone, it is sure they will come every day especially Uncle John, Elisia was a bit naughty and greedy when it come to these mangoes because she uses these to bribe the people in the estate.

'Alright, let us start picking.'

And Elisia showed Grey how it is done while Mastiff just followed around. At first, Grey reluctantly watches and really does not want help because he does not want to touch it. He just followed her because he is curious about fruit picking. He had never done it before and he just planned to watch but Elisia suddenly grabbed his hand and made him pick the fruit that was overhanging from the tree. 

When he got it, he put it in the basket and suddenly felt that it isn't too bad to pick fruits. When Grey looked at Elisia, he saw her holding a very small knife and trying to peel the skin of the mango, he saw her doing it with skill and he thought that she must have done it lots of times to be that good.

He saw her eat a piece of it. Then Elisia looked at him, she came near him and gave him a piece. Grey stared at her extended hand holding a piece of mango. From his gaze, she can read what he's thinking of.

'My hands are super duper clean' She said.

With a bit of hesitation because of cleanliness, Grey still grabbed it and put it to his mouth. Seeing Elisia's expression earlier, he had no doubt about how it would taste because the girl had shown no expression but Grey would have never expected to taste the sourest food he had ever eaten in his whole life. If the chefs saw what has happened, they would be dismayed. They always make sure that Grey's food is to be served only from the best of the best since ever since when was able to eat. Given this kind of food to their, Master would cause a lot of distress on their part.

Elisia was laughing inside, he saw how Grey's expression turned ugly as he chew the piece of mango she had given him. To be honest, she peeled off a baby fruit so there will be no doubt it would at its best sour taste. 

But still, Elisia was amazed that he didn't spit it out and forcefully swallow it.

Elisia giggled.

She felt childish doing this kind of prank. Well, she had fun watching the person she doesn't like having a bit of a hard time.

She smiled more widely, waiting for more later...

>.................<

For half an hour, Elisia and Grey walked from the mountain to the Jade Estate, Elisia is beside Grey, and she was looking at Grey carrying on his back the rattan basket that was full and very heavy in weight. Elisia harvested more than what she needed. She just wants to make it hard for him but why is he doesn't show any expression and not even sweating? Is he that strong? She would love it if he looked at least having a little bit of a hard time. 

They were nearing the estate when Elisia was stopped and was rooted on the spot. She saw her Nana and lots of maids from the Jade Estate. They all look tall, beautiful, and intimidating. When they saw her and Grey, These maids and butlers came running in their direction.

Elisia saw the worried look on Nana.

Elisia was so surprised when these people all bowed to Grey and called him Young Master

Young Master?

WTF?!

>....................<

Short update my dears