Chapter 4

'Grandfather' a girl called lowly laying in her bed.
A teardrop escaped from her beautiful eyes.

Her name is Elisia Martin.
She opened her eyes but didn't look around in the unfamiliar room, all her mind was thinking is the man in her dreams.

In her dreams was a figure of an old and weak man. A man who she never met but familiar to her. The man her mother respected a lot. Her mother with a smile on her face would show her his picture from time to time. Those time she saw her mother looking at the picture with a proud face. To be honest, she also has a lot of respect for him and learned to love her grandfather, because her mother never shown or say anything bad about him.

She dreamt a memory of her past life. To be exact, her last moments.

The only person who held her hands as she lay in her bed. The only person who cried and ask for forgiveness as he stops her life support.

Her grandfather who she never knew and never seen until her last moments.

Before she leaves the world in her past life, she opened her eyes for the last time with great difficulty.

For her,  after the encounter with her maternal family, she learned to hate this man, she was greatly disappointed and she hated him - -

She hated him for abandoning her mother, for abandoning her but at that time, in her last moments, when she saw his face full of deep grieve and sadness, her heart aches.

It looks like her grandfather had it rough too. Just like her.

The hate unknowingly vanish and the only words her mouth can uttered is

'Tha - - Thank you.' Her last words before she closes her eyes permanently.

Thank you for being there, sitting at her side makes it not so bad after all. At least she is not alone as her life slowly withered.

Thank you for ending her life. Thank you for not making her stay and leave the world together with her dead child.

And that was her last moments.

>.............<

ELISIA

It felt nostalgic, I sat from the bed and tears keep coming out from my eyes.

Remembering that dream makes my heart throb with misery and agony.

I tried but I cannot stop my tears. They are like the dam that kept overflowing. I unconsciously touched my stomach.

MY BABY

Do you know that if given a chance, I would love you with my all and offer you the best that I can? Do you know that we would have been very happy and make great memories even if there is only the two of us?

You know, I made a long list of names just for you, but it just ended as I have decided that if you are a boy, I would name you Eli and if a girl, you will be named Sia

Maybe after you are born, we can go out for outings,

Maybe I could have teach you how to play piano,

Maybe I could have taken care of you when you're sick,

Maybe we could get your grandma and great grandfather together and have fun,

Maybe I could have been a great mommy

This Maybe's are so beautiful things to think about but no matter how I turn the world around. It would never come true.

I'm so sorry, mommy wasn't able to protect you, mommy wasn't able to accompany you in the afterlife. are you feeling lonely? are you watching mommy?

You know mommy wanted to be with you very much and see you but I can't, Life pulled me back in this body.

Baby, do you hate me?

When I die, Mommy wants to be with you. Can I?

*CLANK

I got startled with the sound of glass breaking and I quickly wipe out the tears in my face and when I lifted my right hand, I noticed something attached to it? I looked at it and it's a white tube, that's when I noticed I'm in a dextrose?

I looked at where the sound came from and then I saw a girl in her white uniform, she seems to drop the thing she was carrying. She seems like a nurse? I'm in a hospital?

The girl looked stunned when she saw me and I saw her blue eyes opened widely.

She looked funny with her expression but she doesn't look asian. 

'..............'

I was wondering if I should greet her in english but when she recovered, she quickly ran outside.

I wonder where this is?

I looked around and I noticed that this doesn't seem to be a hospital, rather it looked like I'm in a hotel. I saw the wide neat bed where I am and my eyes fell on the ground that looked like it was carpeted. Looking at it feels like my feet would be happy by its softness.

The furniture also looks antique and very expensive.

I felt a gust of wind carrying the fragrance of flowers. My head turned to the two big windows on the side which is slightly open.

How nice.

That made my mood better.

In a normal circumstances, I would fret and feel so worried if I found myself in this kind of situation but with all the things I had experienced

I guess nothing can surprise me anymore.

While waiting, I fiddle with my hair. Guess what? It grew so long, what the hell?

I tried to remember what was the last memory in my head when I ran away that night.

All what I can remember is I got on a bus and I plan to go to that place but - -

Then there is something that came up to my mind. At the same time, someone came in to the room.

It was a man that looked scary but it didn't take my gaze away from his face because it feels like I met him before but no matter how I tried to recall him in my memories, he is not there.

He looks like me, I mean asian from the same country. He would looked very attractive if not for the scar on his right face.

He looks like he is still catching his breath from running. The girl I saw earlier was behind him and there were others too. They all look foreigners.

I'm so confused.

Did I got transferred to another world? With another identity? 

Like what I always see in novel?

AUTHOR:

Lots of questions?

Some would be answer in the next chapter so please stay tuned.

Lots of lab my dearest readers.