Chapter 32

'I will say it back to you. I think you will do greater than me in that field, and brother?'

'yes?' Pram asks.

'I did tell him to call me but did you see me leave my contact number?'

>.............<

'Hmm hmm hm hmm' Elisia hums while watering the plants in her own little garden. She has eggplants, tomatoes, potatoes, and many more vegetables and flowers in this garden where she gets most of her daily supplies. She started planting a year ago and she loved it very much. It was such a pleasure and her heart brims with happiness when she sees and picks up the harvest of all of her hard work, cooking something you plant is such a joy she has learned in this life.

'Elisia!' Someone very familiar calls her, As soon as she heard his voice, her usual smile was replaced with a frown.

'Uncle John, Good morning' Elisia quickly hid the frown on her face and greeted him. John works now in the estate and like her, he started at the same time. He became one of the gardeners, which is why it's a huge question why he comes to her house very often, almost every day, like today, holding his wooden basket again. 

He opened the small wooden gate and came in.

'Woah, everything looks very good and delicious!.' He complimented while looking at the plants. Elisia already knows what he came for so she asks him a little bit upset.

'Uncle John! Why don't you grow your own plants? you're a gardener right?' Elisia asks.

'My dear Elisia, how mean of you to say that? Just who helped you - with that little body of yours to build the fence of your garden? and the gate of your house?' John asks her with a smug face. Having a little fun teasing her.

Elisia looked at the poorly made wooden fence surrounding the garden that felt like collapsing - giving up at any given time. 

'..............' Elisia was speechless while watching the thick-skinned John entering the garden, squatting to look at the cucumbers that are ready to be harvested.

'Hey! leave the biggest one for me' Elisia immediately yelled.

"Good morning Elisia' Suddenly, a manly voice was heard. A man wearing just his joggers, came out from the house while a white towel hanging down from his shoulder, using one end to dry his hair.

John looked back to see the owner of that familiar voice. He frowned. The owner of that voice is a perfect example of one of those people that can ruin his good day. But he hid it and with a plastic face, smiled at that person.

'Good morning; John greeted but Pram in return had just looked at him with bored eyes and reverted his gaze back to Elisia like he had seen or heard no one. John was completely ignored.

'Good morning Brother, I'm just watering the plants and I'll have breakfast ready. Go in and get dressed properly, you might get sick.' Elisia said with care.

John looked at Pram. Like usual, he has a poker face and just replied in monotony - 'Okay'

John watched Pram as he went in and saw his wide back, remembering earlier the front of the boy, he has abs and a very good body. something a nerd wouldn't possess. That nerd. He isn't normal. John sigh. 

Even though his job is not as hard as before, he will not lose when it comes to a beautiful manly body. Hmmph.

'That nerd will take decades to have a body like mine, tell him to work out' John told Elisia.