Chapter 9

'One more question Doctor Pram.' She said but there was no reply.

Elisia looked at him and sighed when he looked at her meaningfully.

'Big brother Pram.' She corrected which made the doctor smile

'Yes, what is it?'

'Does - - do my classmates know what happened and where I am?' Elisia asked nervously.

>...........................<

Doctor Pram looked down at Elisia with so much affection as he answers her question.

'When you decided to get away from all that has happened, we knew then how much you valued your privacy. The way you wrote your letter tells us how much you wanted to be free and get away and be on your own. We decided that we will not be the ones to hold you back. We are to support you and not to stop you so you can rest assured that we didn't tell your classmates.'

He explained that earned relief from Elisia.

To be honest, He and Michael argued about it but in the end, they both agree to tell to no one about her and her situation.

When Elisia went missing. Pram and Michael had been always communicating with each other and as time passed, they surprisingly became good friends. Michael was like a light that brings warmth and energy to the people around him while he on the other hand was like a tree. Solemn and quiet. Michael is an extrovert more like a person while He is an extrovert.

Michael had been in so much trouble ever since Elisia went missing. Why? 

Because the class were she attended had caused lots of stress and disturbance. Not just in the school itself but to everyone that surrounds them, from teachers to the guards. From being the number one class, they travelled all the way down to the bottom as they started not to participate in any kind of school activities nor have the effort to have high grades. Mostly to everyone in the class, as long as they have passing scores, that is enough.

To be honest, Doctor Pram thinks that the main reason they do not want to be on top in terms of grades is that he can see that they do not want responsibilities and expectations and without this, they can have more freedom and free time.

Everyone felt sad and down by the way the class is acting.

But even though the class are being difficult, it didn't lessen their popularity to the whole school. They are all still respected and they still have the pride of the topmost. Pram even heard that they made the elite drama club their people of disposal.

Moving forward, Michael taught that even they don't say a word, he knows that the class is behaving this way is because Elisia is not there anymore. Michael once told him where he describes Elisia is like glue. She keeps everyone together. Now that the glue is gone, everyone slowly falls apart.

He really wanted to tell them but he knows that Elisia is not in a good condition especially that he knew she is set to go abroad for an operation. This is terrible news that may make the class react in a negative way. Michael wants to tell them deep in his heart but Pram stopped him.

Pram thinks that her classmates were her closest friends and she even had a boyfriend and not once had one of them noticed her struggles and pain. For him, there is no point in them knowing about her situation but this reasoning of his is to be kept for himself. He just told Michael.

'Think about it, I do not think Elisia will like it if she were to make her classmates worry. You know she has to go abroad for her surgery right? The school's final examination is near Michael. Think about those kids, they are right now at the most important point of their studies and you know that they cannot have any kind of distraction, if they fail this, they cannot graduate.' He explained to Michael that made him in his deep thoughts.

What they did not know is that the decision Michael made that day earned him to be hated and despised by his beloved students and his friend Pram, contributed to that.

Elisia sighed in relief when he heard Doctor Pram said that.

'Thank you, big brother.' She said and what Elisia called him made Pram happy.

While having their walk, Elisia appreciated the beauty of the garden and then a bit later, she noticed an elderly woman wearing a uniform akin to the ones that the maids have earlier, hers is just a little different in style and colour. Doctor Pram stopped pushing and waited for the woman to get near.

As she comes near, Elisia saw her elderly face with a warm smile. She looks like a kind person. The woman bowed her head down to them.

She really didn't have to do that in front of her. Someone her age needs to be the one respected, not her bowing her head down to them. Elisia thinks. Looking at her, Elisia felt that the elderly woman oozed with maturity and filled with experience.

The elderly woman was a foreigner and she was holding something in her right hand

The woman's smile got wider when her eyes fell on Elisia and she said

'I'm happy that I get to see those beautiful eyes finally opened.' She said to her in their language. Did she praise her eyes? she called them beautiful but for Elisia, it is just normal eye colour, like the rest, dark as night but maybe because she is a foreigner that she finds her eye colour unique. Nevertheless, Elisia felt embarrassed being praised by her.

Howcome foreigners know their language? that is amazing, Elisia thinks.

The men behind Elisia saw her cheeks beet in red. 

'Tha -- Thank you.' Elisia said and the elderly woman came near her and put around her a piece of warm knitted ruana.

'Not at all.' The elderly woman said.

'Boys, better take her inside now. She just woke up and very fragile. Her meal is ready.' She ordered which the men behind her obeyed.

'Alright. Elisia, this is Mrs. Polegrimo. She is called the commander of the house. She takes care of literally everything.' Mr John introduced that made him reprimanded by Mrs Polegrimo.

'Silly, Dear just call me Mrs Pole.' And she smiled brightly at Elisia.

Why - - Why does everyone approach her nicely in this place? She felt their kindness and care, especially Doctor Pram, she really doesn't know what to react in these turns of events.

She has never been treated this way.

This was Elisia's thoughts while they went inside.