Bellamy looked at his sister "I found out they were sending you to Earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal. Do this, kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it" Octavia stepped back, "You killed the chancellor?" She slightly whispered "He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it" Bellamy said. "I didn't ask you to do that" she replied Bellamy looked at his sister. She was shocked, afraid maybe? "You're right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it." Octavia then looked at him and stepped back again "I didn't ask for any of this... I gotta go look for Jay" she whispered the last part of her sentence.

After Bellamy had destroyed the radio, he walked back to the way camp was, what he didn't know was that Jay, the girl he liked maybe even loved, was missing.
__________________________________________

Jaycee was passed out, on a cold hard floor, her head had a blood mark from what she hit. She then woke up, she started to panic not realizing where she was, she then stood up with a sudden rush to her head. She still stood up and leaned against the wall. She looked around and panicked because she was in a cell, Man she hated small spaces... she started to hyperventilate but someone's voice cut brought her back "Hey calm down, okay, just breathe." When she turned to see the person in the cell next to her, she saw someone she deeply hated.

"Murphy? What the hell are you doing in here?" She looked at him with shock. "Well after I was banished by your boyfriend," jay looked at him "I suggested it" he sighed "alright then, after you said to banish me. I was on my own for 2 days, and then the grounders found me. I've been here for 3 days, they've tortured me for hours, the same is going to happen to you" he said with a sigh. "I don't wanna be here... I - I hate small spaces" she whispered. "Whatever happens, don't give in... they like it when they see fear," Murphy said to the panicking girl.

Jay then slid down the wall and closed her eyes hard. "Hey, Jordan look at me.." Jaycee couldn't, she was so panicked that she looked everywhere but at Murphy. "Jaycee!" Murphy said louder, she then looked at him. "Don't be afraid" Jaycee looked at him with teary eyes "I'm sorry I suggested we banish you, Murphy.. maybe we could have prevented all this..." Murphy looked at the terrified girl "You have nothing to be sorry for... I'm sorry, if I didn't chase after Charlotte she'd be alive and we wouldn't be here..." Jay then let tears fall down her face as she thought of the young girl, as she thought about how she might die too.

All of a sudden they hear people

All of a sudden they hear people. Grounders. They look very scary in person Jay thought. They ended up hearing keys. They walked up to the girl's cage and some of the grounders said something that she didn't understand. Then she pointed to the boy, Murphy. They ended up opening his cage and grabbing him. Jay looked at them. "Hey no! No! Let him go! Take me! Please! Take me instead!!" She begged, she couldn't live with another death on her shoulders, even if it was Murphy's. Jay had tears in her eyes. The grounder simply looked at her. Then she walked away. "No..." Jay whispered "Take me! Just me! I'm the one you want! Please!" She cried she begged, but it was no use because she could then hear Murphy scream in pain. "No! Murphy- I'm- I'm so sorry! Please! I'm so sorry-" she then began to sob.

After a while, she sat down near the wall separating the cage between her and Murphy. She was going to close her eyes, then she heard walking. She got up and saw Murphy... "Murphy..." Before she could speak anymore the male grounder said something in his language and scared Jay. The female grounder and male walked away. "Murphy... I'm sorry" John looked at the girl "It's not your fault... I'm just sorry for you because I know you're next..." Jay was so frightened. She didn't know what to do. She then grabbed Murphy's hand through the cage. She closed her eyes.

It was the next day and nothing had happened to Jay, at least not yet. As Jay was sleeping, Murphy looked at the girl, he then turned to see the grounders and come back, they were waking to the scared girl's cell. They opened her cell and grabbed her. "Wait. Wait! Come on! Please! Don't hurt her!" Murphy yelled! Screamed even. The female grounder looked at him and then walked away. He could hear Jay scream as they took her "Please, please! Let me go! No! Please!" She yelled. The founders had tied her up against a wall, "Tell us what you know, how many people are in your camp?" Jay looked at her and stayed quiet. "Suit yourself" the female grounder then nodded as a cue for the male grounder to slash Jay on the arm.

The grounders interrogated her for hours, and for hours Jay screamed. They cut her, beat her, threatened to kill her, but nothing, the girl didn't break. She had a bruise on the left cheek and a cut on the right just under the eye. She had cuts on her lower arms and a gash on her leg where the animal had clawed her. Jay sobbed for those hours. They then stopped because she was never going to break. They took her off the chains and threw her back in the cell. Murphy was standing up near his cell. "Jaycee? Jaycee- hey! What the hell did you do! What did you do!!" Murphy yelled "She didn't do anything! Let her go! Let her go!" Murphy yelled, they just walked away.

"Jaycee?" Murphy looked at her and she seemed like she was passed out but she was just numb. She couldn't feel anything but pain. Murphy looked at her "I'm so sorry" he whispered, then he sat back down.

While Murphy and Jaycee were with the grounders, Bellamy Blake had destroyed the radio. He tossed it in the lake because he didn't want the people from The Ark to come down. He told Clarke where he tossed the radio, it was in a lake. They ended up finding it but it was no use, all the parts were damaged and would take half a day to dry, they didn't have half a day, The Council of The Ark was planning to kill 300 people to save oxygen on The Ark. The 100 ended up going back to the dropship to try and figure out how to contact them before the people were killed. They ended up sending flares to try and see if they could see that the ground was survivable. To save the ones that were going to lose their lives for no reason.

"You think they can see it from up there?" Bellamy asked Clarke. She just sighed. "I don't know. I hope so. Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" Bellamy then gives her an odd look. "Forget it" She sighed. "I wouldn't even know what to wish for, What about you?" He asked Clarke. She just looks over at Raven and Finn. Raven smiles at her. The scary thing is that they are worried about The Ark not seeing the flares. What they should worry about is how Octavia and Jay are missing, but no one seems to notice, at least not yet.

___________________________________________

Holy shit!

Jay has been grounder-napped (Idk)

But stay tuned for the next chapter!

Wonder what Bellamy will think when he finds out she is missing,

(Word count 2209)