part 11 fall of the castle that sora didn't know about.

Allura decided to hold a large party that same evening after the paladins defeated the monster.

Shiro didn't think it was a great idea, especially after what they had to go through. Sora had the same thought.

Arusian were doing a play about the defeat of the monster and they're not good or bad at it. But the arusians still cheered and allura walked up to the king.

"Thank you, your majesty for that wonderful performance" she said then turned around to face the room. "It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with zarkon and spread peace throughout the universe"

Allura then handed the king a small communication then proceeded to tell him to call them if there is any danger
And how arus will be the first planet in the Voltron alliance. The king gave a big cheer followed by his people.

Meanwhile, sora, Lola, Keith, hunk, and lance we all talking and smiling. Keith and hunk were kneeling down and giving Lola a lot's of Pat's that she loves but they were still listening to what lance was saying. Sora laughed as lance tried to make a team cheer. It didn't work out since Keith and hunk couldn't understand it, Lola wasn't paying attention, Sora was trying to comfort lance.

"We'll work on it " said lance disappointed taking a sip from his cup before finding it utterly disgusting. But still he swallowed it anyway.

"Coran, what is this? " he asked coran
"Oh, this is nunvill, said coran, happily taking a sip from his own cup.

" it tastes like hot dog water and feet".

"Yeah, it also makes a wonderful hair tonic as well" coran dipped his fingers in the cup and splashed same of drink into his mustache, making it fluff up and shine.

Lance retched as coran walked away to talk to Shiro, who was standing guard by the main entrance.

Keith and hunk got up from the ground and circled around lance, Sora didn't look worried she knew he will be fine, Lola was dissatisfied for not getting enough Pat's. Keith poked lance by the shoulder and lance fell to the ground, at this point Sora wasn't surprised this would happen.

Sora looked around and did not see pidge and thought of looking for her and was just about to leave when she saw pidge with a bag and was stuffing it with food. So Sora want up to pidge wondering where pidge is going.

"Pidge what are you doing?" questions sora.

Pidge jumps and turned around and sighs of relief seeing it was just Sora.

"Oh I'm just packing some food for the road" said pidge
"Why?" questions Sora
"I'm going to leave to find my family" pidge admitted.

This is what Sora has been afraid of pidge leaving might have been ok but leaving with no experience in space is a no no and very dangerous with no guarantee to live to see her family. If galra doesn't get her other creatures will.

"I've decrypted the information from the galra ship and have a general idea of where my father and brother were last held. I'm leaving tonight "

"Are you sure you thought it through? Sora asked a dit scared for her.

" I thought about it and I am sure, and you can't stop me"said pidge.
"I wouldn't if space was child's play but with little information you won't go far pidge and you have no experience in staying in space and what's out there. I'm more worried for your safety" said Sora desperately.