part 9 cute little friends

The paladins trained with forming Voltron daily and they were getting better at it.

"Great job training today, guys" said Shiro. "We're really getting the hang of Voltron"

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken aliens ship? Must have been miles! " Lance exclaimed boasting about the kick.

"Yeah, that'll come in handy with the galra challenges us to a soccer match"Keith said sarcastically. Lance glared at Keith. The two started fighting.

" hey I did something cool and you can't handle it. I got it"

"Your kick ruined our balance we fell!" Said Keith

"That falling part was hunk's fault".
" HEY! "said hunk offended.

" ma, ma, let's not fight you two, it doesn't matter whosever fault it is because it's over now"said Sora coming in between them grabbing them by the ear's so they stop fighting.

"OW, OW, OW!!! " yelped Keith and lance their ears hurts

Sora let's them go when they had enough.
"That hurts Sora" whined lance rubbing his ear same with Keith.

"Alright save your energy for fighting, zarkon" said Shiro sighing in his seat.

"Hello, guys " coran greeted from the other side of the room holding a large plate with a cover over it"how was the Voltron workout?

"We're getting there coran " said Sora sitting in her seat with Lola sitting beside her.

"Are you and allura almost done fixing the castle so we can leave this planet? Asked Shiro, " I feel like we're just ducks on this planet arus"

"Just about" said coran, "In the meantime, to get your mind off those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic ancient paladin lunch!"

Coran set the tray down on the table and lifted the cover off it. The sight was horrifying. The dish was horrible to look at a large green blob and yellow stuff pushing out of it and the smell was disgustingly bad.

Coran was about to explain the importance of this dish but he stopped when he saw Sora and Lola were not in their seats. They were very far away holding their noses.

The other all groaned at the nasty thing they were looking at, turning away and covering their mouth and noses as to not throw up or smell the food.

Sora and lola had strong scenes of smell so they were suffering the most.

"Coran, you just got me hooked on that goo and now you're switching it up? " asked hunk.

"Come now, Sora this is packed with nutrients" claimed coran as he gestured to Sora to try some, Sora still holding her nose shook her head,

Hunk leaned over and sniffed the dish, "of it smells disgusting! "

"I know! That's how you know it's healthy!" Said coran as he puts it in his mouth.

"Coran, we're on a planet now with fresh herbs, spices, and whatever this thing is in the a tuber? " said hunk as he examined a strange plate in his hands"now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking Sora and lola to head back to the kitchen and spice things up let's go guys "