If I was a worm [Z.I.T :D]

《Just to note there is a part in this that is not for the squeamish so if you don't like parasites I suggest you skip this》

"Would you two still love me if I was a worm?" Zedaph asked cuddling into Impulse.

"Depends" "You're not a worm already?" the two said at the same time "Tango what do you mean by that!?" Zed asked slightly offended "dude you created a hero called worm man! Your whole thing is worms and sheep! And you're saying you're not a worm already?" Tango exclaimed, stretching on the bed like a cat. "Plus Impulse what do you mean by depends?!" Tango pointed out, "don't pin this on me!" Impulse said, his tail curling over his leg.

"No, I'm gonna pin this on you because you need to explain why it depends on how you love Zeddie!" Tango rolled over to Zedaph and Impulse on the bed. "Tango there are some scary worms out there," Impulse said, "like parasites. If Zed was a parasite worm and burrowed into my skin and slowly kills me, how would I love him?" "So you would let me burrow into your skin?" Zed asked, with an innocent look in his eyes. Tango burst out laughing, Impulse sighed and shook his head.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Impulse said, bonking the top of Zed's head. "Don't change the subject." Zed giggled "Yeah! What would even Zed do if he burrowed into your skin?" Tango said with a wide grin, "hmmm, I'd probably steal his energy, not enough to kill him but just enough so he knows I'm there." Zedaph stopped cuddling into Impulse and laid on his back, the demon made a sad face and looped his arms around Zed holding him close. "You probably would." Impulse said, resting his chin on top of Zedaph's head, Tango joined the cuddle pile and pressed his cheek into Zed's head.

"Yeah but what if Zeddie made babies in you." Tango said "UUUUGGGGC" Impulse groned, pushing Tango's face away Tango giggled evilly "That gross man." Impulse said making a sour face, Zed stuck out his tongue and shook his head in disgust.

"Little babies crawling inside of you," Tango had a toothy grin on his face and wiggling his fingers. "Can we get off this topic please" Zedaph asked gaging in disgust, Impulse nodded quickly desperately wanting to stop this conversation. Tango chuckled still with an evil grin on his face, Tango joined back with the two and the three cuddled in silence.

"What if I were a good worm though," Zed continued breaking the silence "like, one day you found me chillin in a flower pot and helping the flower, would you love me then?" Impulse hummed "Maybe but I might accidentally kill the flower and have to rehome you out in the yard. And then it might not be safe" "A bird could eat you, you could wander into one of our redstone projects and get zapifacated, or a wild Grian would get you-" Tango listed "I don't think Grian eats worms?" Zed said "maybe, maybe not. If he throws tnt in our yard you could explode." Impulse said all too casually.

"But what if I was a humanoid worm," Zed wondered, staring at the ceiling "That sounds weird, how would that even work?" Impulse asked, "I was thinking like the wormtars from centaur world." Zed explained "wouldn't you be super tiny though? We would have to keep you in a glass box full of dirt." Tango pointed out making a vague box shape with his hands. "I was thinking like as big as Willy." Zedaph said "mmmrr- can we go to bed now?" Impulse asked, already half asleep, "You could have gone to bed without us?" Zedaph said, turning his head in Impulse's direction.

"Actually no I can't, because there are two people next to me chatting like there's no tomorrow." Tango scoffed at the demon and cuddled into bed. "Admit it, you love our chats." Zedaph said teasingly, Impulsed sighed and jokingly rolled his half lidded eyes. "Fffffine, I guess I do" Impulse mumbled, falling back to sleep again.

《Its not fully proof read, but oh well. I finished this awhile ago and it was just sitting in my Google doc. Here it is!

-Wolph who would never be a worm, they would rather be a bird or a Tardigrade.