The child in the box (dsmp + hc)[slushyduo]

《BB TUBBO AAAHHHHH ♡♡♡♡ FATHER SCAR AAAHHHH ♡♡♡♡ (this is in the past)》

Rain tapped at Scars' umbrella, Jellie nestled into his shoulder keeping far away from the cold wet droplets falling from the sky. The wheels of Scars' wheelchair coated in a layer of mud.

Scar wanted to take a break from building his theme park so he had decided to take a walk through the nearby town. He was on a dirt road that was next to what looked like a farm. It was a large feld with green plants in rows there was a silo aswell. On the other side of the road there was a forest.

Scar was glad he took a break, he lifted up his hand and scratched Jellie behind the ear. "I know Jellie, only a little longer now and we can turn back." The cat had no idea what he was saying but she leaned to his touch anyway.

Scar continued along the muddy road with a smile on his face. Jellie perked up, her gaze stared out into the forest. Scar noticed but brushed it off as her being paranoid.

But then he heard soft bleats coming from a little up the way. Scar hurried over to the spot, Jellies' claws slightly digging into Scars neck her fur standing up. Scar got closer the bleats stoped. He came to the spot and looked down.

Nestled in the grass was a box that held a boy, he looked around 4 or 3, had brown hair, bright blue eyes that looked up to Scar and Scar noticed the boy had ears that flopped downwards and his legs were covered by what looked to be a rag, so Scar could only assume he had animalistic legs. The boy was accompanied by a bee stuffy that looked well loved.

Scar reached a hand out to the boy, The boy flinch and slinked more into the box. "Nonono Its ok, I just want to help" Scar pulled his hand back slightly.

The boy looked hesitant slowly he pulled the rag off his legs, revealing fuzzy white goat legs. "Come on out, I don't bite" Scar said slowly reaching out more. The boy stood up and inched a little closer to Scar

《Not complete. I don't think I'm ever coming back to this one-shots and i'm trying to clean out my one-shots that won't be finished.
Pretty much it was supposed to be scar finding bb tubs in a box and taking him home, there was going to be a part two during the dsmp after the red festival when tubs got sploded with fireworks And he came to hermitcraft and scars all like 😱
So yup :P

-Wolph wishes you a happy new years!