Not so (trans Zed au •_• )[T.I.Z]

《•_• .... blame my strange brain for this. So yeah Zed was a girl now he not and Impy and Tango just found out. Not sure of a timeline so off season (this isn't proof read so it might suck)》

-------------

Zedaph locked the door to the bathroom and turned on the Shower to warm the water. He took off his clothes. He hesitantly took off his binder and got in.

~~~~~~

Tango ran into the living room giggling and holding something in his arms, Impulse was sitting on the couch watching whatever the nether-born was doing. He noticed the strange bundle in Tango's arms.

"Whatcha got there?" Impulse asked pointing to the bundle.

"I got Zeds clothes! Now when he gets out he'll be like "uH Oh WhERe ArE mY clOThEs?" Heh heh heh heh he!" Tango said. His hair sparking like a starting fire.

Tango rummage through Zedaphs clothes and even trying to put on Zeds iconic brown with yellow and pink sleeves button up. He did not fit in the button up and stopped trying when it wouldn't fit.

"Huh? Whats this?" Tango said pulling a black bra-looking thing out of the pile.

Impulse who lived with three sisters with one of them often wearing binder recognized what it was instantly. "Oh-" Impulse murmured.

~~~~~~~~

Zed got out of the shower and noticed the lack of his clothes. His breathing quickened and he pulled his arm around his chest. He looked around the bathroom with no luck.

His panic attack worsened resulting in him crumpling down on the floor softly crying. There was then a knock at the door.

"Zeddie? You good in there?" Impulse asked from the other end

Zedaph calmed himself down enough to speak "Y-yeah. I'm good" Zed said hiding the panic in his voice.

"Here you can have these back," Impy opened the door enough to put the clothes back in. Zed scurried over once the door was closed. "When your done, can we talk?" Impulse added.

Zedaph walked out of the bathroom room to see Impulse sitting on the bed. he noticed the sheep hybrid walk out of the bathroom. Impulse patted a spot next to him on the bed.

Zedaph hesitantly sat down next to Impulse, pulling his legs to his chest. Impulse noticed how timid Zed was and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry I sent Tango to go do something else, unless you want him here?" Impulse said mostly letting go of the hug.

"No its fine" Zed mumbled into Impulses shirt.

"When were you going to tell us?"
"...I wasn't thinking of telling you guy, sorry"
"Its okay, I understand" Zedaph stopped leaning on Impulse. Impulse looked down to the shorter and brushed some hair out of his face.

"Aren't you angry at me?" Zed asked. Impulse had a look of worry on his face.

"No, I would never be angry at you"
"But, I'm not actually a bo-" Impulse stopped Zedaph from finishing that sentence.

"You are as much of a boy as me and Tango are," Impulse insisted "plus I've lived in a house full girls, I think I can handle you."

"So nothings going to change much?"
"Nope," Zedaph sighed in relief. "Wait! There is something that will change" Impulse added. Zed tensed.
"What is it?"
"The shopping list. We need to stock up the bathroom with pads!" Impulse said, Zed chuckled.

Impulse pulled Zed into another hug. he softly kissed the top of Zeds head flushing soon after and puting his face into the Zeds hair trying to hide his red face.

"When are we going to tell Tango?" Impulse asked, Zedaph shrugged still cuddling into the ash demon.

"He's gonna want to know" Impy said
"Shhh its cuddle time now" Zed mumbled.

The two sat on the bed cuddling in silence for a few seconds.

"Quick question Zeddie; does anyone else know?" Impulse asked breaking the silence.

"Yes, Beef knows because he helps me sheer my back and I think Xisuma has his suspicions." Zedaph answered.

《Thats bout it other then a few snippets..... sssssoooo ye. Blame my brain.
Also Zed being trans makes the lore I had for him 10 times more traumatic.

-Wolp