Get. up. (Void twin shenanigans)[Xisuma & Ex]

《This for all the people who are not doing the best mentally (this has no specific timeline so let's just say its off season)》

_____________

Xisuma layed in bed.
His thoughts swimming around him. There was nothing to do to day.

He didn't get a good sleep last night and woke up really early in the morning. He watched as the light from his window crawled up the wall. The bird chirped outside. Xisuma couldn't get up, it felt like something was chaining his body to his bed. His thoughts were colored in a shade of blue.

That was until his brother pretty much kicked open his door.

Ex- "SUzY!..... Wake uP!... Sleeping times over. Get. uP.........." he heard footsteps walking over to his bed.

His brothers face entered into his peripheral vision. Exs' white hair wasn't tied into its normal ponytail. He looked annoyed and kinda tired.

Exs' face soon morphed into something more worried, then to realization.

Ex- "Oh..... is it one of those days...." Xisuma slightly nodded.

Ex let out a sigh and walked away. The creeky sliding doors to Xisumas' wardrobe could be heard. There was then a ruffling sound and a small pile of fresh clothes tossed onto Xisumas' face.

Ex- "Get dressed I'm making breakfast..... if you don't move I'll drag you out of bed myself." The door closed.

As much as Xisuma didn't want to get out of bed, his brother's cooking did sound nice. Xisuma pulled the pile off his face and rolled off of bed.

He stood up and looked at the clothes Ex picked out.

It was a forest green shirt that had a dinosaur floating with balloons on it, paired with light gray shorts and the Maui socks Grian gave him for Christmas. He got dressed and just as he pulled the socks on, Ex yelled from the kitchen telling Xisuma that breakfast was ready. Xisuma pulled the sock on the rest of the way and went to the kitchen.

In front of his spot on the table sat a plate with a breakfast sandwich and a hash brown patty. Xisuma slumped down on his seat. Ex in front of the stove presumably still cooking his breakfast. Xisuma stared at his food wishing the day would end already.

Ex- "Suma, you gotta eat something"

Xisumas' eyes shot up at the sudden noise while his brother sat down in his seat and took a bite out of the sandwich. Xisuma sighed and nibbled on the bagel part of the sandwich.

Breakfast was nice and afterwards Xisuma had half of his hash brown patty eaten, and was just finishing his sandwich when Ex got up and scrambled into Xisumas' room. Only a few seconds later he walked out with Xisumas' blankets and pillows and plopped them on the couch. Ex then ran into his room and grabbed his blankets and pillows and plopped them on the other side of the couch.

Xisuma was mildly curious of what antics his brother was doing. Xisuma wandered to the couch and noticed the tv was on the apps screen currently hovering on Netflix. He looked back to Ex only to find him worming his way under his pile of blankets and pillows and had his face sticking out of the middle of it.

Xisuma- "...and what do you call this?"

Ex- "mound... sit. Please. :)" Xisuma made a noise that sounded like a mix between a chuckle and a huff and sat down next to his brother.

He pulled a blanket over him and placed a pillow that was jabbing him in the ribs behind his back.

Ex- "so, what do you wanna watch?"

Xisuma- "hmmm.... How bout you choose?"

Ex- "but-... I wanted you to choose"

Xisuma- "yes and I want you to choose for me"

Ex- "bu-but.. *sigh* fine..." Ex begrudgingly went to disney+ and turned on Bluey.

----------

The rest of the day the two sat on their couch and watched movies and tv shows sometimes though Ex would pause whatever they were watching and grab some snacks from the snack cabinet.

by the end of the day they were just finishing binge watching the first season of Voltron legendary defenders, had a small pile of wrappers on the table along with a few unopened snacks and Exs' hair was in his classic low ponytail.

The two had ordered door dash so dinner wasn't a problem. The only problem was the mess they had to clean up afterwards. Luckily they were able to get it cleaned up quickly.

Ex- "so.... are you doing good now?" Ex was picking up the last of the wrappers

Xisuma- "yeah I'd say I'm good now" Xisuma picked up his last pillow from the couch

Ex- "did the mound work?"

Xisuma- "... yes. Yes it did" Xisuma could hear Ex softly celebrating.

Ex threw the last wrapper away and headed to his room Xisuma was standing in his doorway.

Ex- "night night, Suzy!"

Xisuma- "night Ex"

Xisuma closed the door behind him and laid down on his freshly made bed. The day may have had a rough start but in the end it turned out better then it started.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

__________

《Remember your feelings are valid! Also on this very day a new life series was posted: Limited life. Have a good rest of the day! :]

‐Wolph