demon things (hc)[Impulse & the girls]

《Impulse=ash demon, demon = conecton to spirits, spirits = ouija board.......... GIRLS NIGHT :D》

____

<Impulse POV>

My bed is very comfy I have decided. I have worked hard today and really need sleep. I cozy down into my bed and slowly drift into unconsciousness.

------

"Demon of another realm. We wish to make contact with you," the new voice sounded familiar and I could tell it was from a ouija board.

It was very strange having another voice pop into your head and awake you from your sleep. I have no clue why the person with the ouija board contacted me, but I might as well roll with it. It would be fun to scare whoever's doing it as well.

What is your request?

"We wish for you to tell us how to summon you, and to tell Cleo to stop breaking legs."
"HA, even asking a demon won't stop that."
"Well it annoys me, and hurts others Luv'!"
"Can you guys stop! We currently are contacting a DEMON here!"

Ok this is getting annoying real fast. I really wanna sleep and now they're bickering. There also is this nagging feeling that is telling me to go somewhere.

Let me rest

stop breaking legs

"NEVER!"
"Uhm Mr. or Miss demon? What is the best type of SOuP?"
"Ooo- yeah tell us!"
"Guys I thought we we're trying to summon a demon?"
"Well now we're asking a demon for a soup recipe."
"Do ya fink they eat soup in the underworld?"
"Well I guess we'll have to ask." The nagging feeling got worse and it wouldn't let me sleep.

It got so bad that I had enough of it, and decided I would follow it. I ripped the covers off and put on my elytra, -not caring to change out of my pajamas- and flew off.

The nagging took me to Cleos' castle. All through out the flight the voices in my head wouldn't stop and continued to bicker; it was giving me a slight headache.

I could make out a light coming from Cleos' throne room, and could also faintly hear some voices coming from there as well.

With enough of the bickering and no plan, I swooped down and landed beside a pillar.

"CAN YOU NOT DO THIS AT THIS HOUR." False, Cleo, Stress, Gem and Pearl all looked up at me. The five girls all had one hand reaching over to a ouija bord. they were all in pajamas and Pearl was still somewhat in her sleeping bag.

There was a long silence all five of them staring up at me and me staring back at them.

"Hi, Impulse....." Cleo said smiling awkwardly. "Impulse we're trying to summon a demon, go away" False spoke.

Suddenly the planchette started moving and it spelt out:

Im here

All the girls faces were shocked. "Congratulations, You have summoned a demon." I deadpanned, the girls took awhile to register that in there brains. "So wait, Impulse we were contacting you?" Pearl asked. I gestured to my horns.

"...... OH MY GOSH! Impulse I'm so sorry!" False stood up and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder "I wasn't thinking that we might be talking to you! I'm sorry I didn't put the dots together sooner! I just thought-"
"False its okay!" I reassured her "you didn't know."

I grabbed her hand and took it off my shoulder, "Granted I probably should have told people sooner," I shrugged.
"Uh no. You should have not," Cleo said.
"Yeah if you told the rest of the hermits you would then have Grian constantly prank calling you," Pearl added on.
"Or Etho," Gem said.
"Or pretty much most of the hermits," Cleo put in.

"Impulse, luv are you alright?" Stress walked over and asked.
"I'm completely fine. Can I please sleep now? Preferably without your voices in my head?"
"Of course Luv!"

"Sorry Impulse. Have sweet dreams!" Gem said as I turned around. I looked back and waved goodbye to the girls and flew off with my elytra.

------

When I got home I immediately face planted on my bed and fell asleep without anymore voices in my head.

《Little to Impulses' knowledge Pearl would soon cave into Grians' chaos and tell Grian about the ouija board. Am I procrastinating? Yes, yes I am.

-Wolph