Brothers stay together (Phil & Martyn)

《Phil and Martyn are brothers your honor》

Phil finished his tea, he was at his house taking a long needed break. He put his tea cup down on the side table next to him. Mumza was in the kitchen getting ready for work. Tommy, Techno and Wil were outside doing their own thing.

Mumza went out of the kitchen and over to Phil, she leaned down and planted a kiss on her husbands forehead. "I got to get going now" she said moving her hand to cup Phils' face, Phil leaned to her touch "see you" he said smiling.

Mumza stood back up and headed toward the door, she turned around and shouted "Stay out of trouble boys" Tommy shrieked as Wil chased after him, Techno poked his head thought the open window and readjusted his crown "byeee!" He said to Mumza.

Tommy tackled Techno, the latter bearly moving from Tommys poor attempt to pin him to the ground. Tommy let go of Techno realizing that the older had every right to chase after him now. Tommy shouted and ran as Techno pulled out a wooden sword from his inventory and ran after his little brother.

Phil grabed a book and chuckled at his boys antics. There was a knock at the door, Phil listened as Mumza opened the door. "Oh hello!" She said to the person, Phil continued reading not paying attention to who Mumza was talking to.

"Phil! This person's here for you." Phil sighed and bookmarked the page he was reading. The person walked past Mumza and into the living room. Phil looked up and froze.

He had hair just like Phils but a little more saturated, he wore a black bandana on his head and a lime shirt with a green swirl on the front and blue jeans; Phils' brother, Martyn stood before him with a smile on his face. Phil stood up off his seat, he hadn't seen Martyn in forever.

Mumza look between and then at her watch -which she didn't have-, looking at the time she headed to the door. "I got to get going now. Bye!" She said closing the door behind her.

Phil and Martyn stood there not one of them moving. Martyn shifted uncomfortably under Phils' gaze

《Not finished. Might come back to, but I wanted to post what I have now.
Martyn and Phil are brothers and at a very young age martyn go his wings cut off phil blames himself for it so they never talk. Anyways angst and stuff and they say sorry and what-not. Anyway some child come in and is like "hey dad, why are there two of you?" And Martyns like "dad?!!?" Ö and then Martyn meets his nephews

-Wolph

My friend decided to take over my phone and use the recommended words to make this lovely sentence vv

you are doing the day before we 3rd 20th and we made a clicking noise that our very you and on was other same grew that the code understands and will get back at you