𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.

Start from the beginning

"But, seriously, can I go?"

Dad nods, "sure. I'll like to meet her one day."

Trust me, you will...

~

I smirked as both Scott and Stiles opened the double doors of the Ice Ring. Did I know how to skate? Yes...kind of...more like less than yes.

Allison grabs my hand and drags me over to the bleachers, "okay, so my size is way different than you but...you know." Allison giggles as she puts on her skates.

I nodded and looked over to where Lydia, Scott, and Stiles were. "Stiles is in love with Lydia, but Lydia likes Scott." I scoffed while chuckling.

Allison frowns, "poor Stiles..."

"Stiles can suck it up." I told her and stood up, holding out my hand, "my lady." I said in a British accent.

Allison's lips flipped into a tiny grin, "that's not even an British accent but...I'll take it." Her hand slaps into mine and we made our way towards the ice.

Shit...how the fuck am I supposed to do this?!

I haven't done this in years!

"Okay, so do you know how to skate?" She asks, glancing over to me. "Sure?" I whispered, not even believing my own words.

Allison smiles and pulled us onto the ice, "Allison! Baby! No, no, no, I wasn't ready!" I gripped her hand as she tries to skate away.

She chuckles, "I thought you said sureeeee." She teases. I rolled my eyes, "hold my hand, babe!" I growled out, trying to reach out for her.

Allison rolls her eyes playfully and grabs my hand, "you're such a baby, Lana."

"No, I'm not!" I looked at her in the corner of my eye. "This is killing me. I'm cold! And I can't skate for shit!"

"Language Lana!" Allison slapped my shoulder, lettint out of my hand and I started to wobble.

I looked up at Allison who was in front of me, "nope! Come get me! Pleaseeee! Baby--I don't think I can do th--" I get cut off ny falling backwards, hitting down on the ice.

"Lana!" Allison laughs as she skated over to me, she stared down at me while she giggled. "What happened to that sure?"

I sighed dramatically, "he left long time ago."

"We can take pictures in the photo booth instead?!" Allison suggested and a wide smile made my way onto my lips. "I'll love that."

Allison helps me up and she drags me over to the exit pf the ice ring. Finally. I was dying out there.

"I'll go in first! Come sit sit!" I pat next to me and Allison grins, sliding in with me in the booth.

I pulled out my wallet and put some coins in before pressing on the start button. "Okay! Hurry!" I panicked as it counts down for the first take.

Allison and I smile, looking at ourselves on the screen, it snapped that one before Allison wraps her arm around !y shoulder, her tongue against my cheek and I looked at her in the corner of my eye. Snap!

I turned my head and my face was close to Allison's, a smile played on her lips as her cheeks turned red. Snap! Another one was taken.

Allison leaned forward and kissed me, our lips smashed together. Snap! The flash was literally killing my eyes.

Me and Allison pulled away from each other, four pictures it only took. But these are going to be the best pictures I've ever have.

Allison grabs the pictures and laughs, "I like these two?" She points to the one of her licking my cheek and us kissing.

"You can rip those off and I'll keep the other two." Allison nods and rips the two pictures off. She hands me my two and I smiled, putting it in my wallet.

I leaned over and pecked her lips, "I enjoyed this...'

Allison grins and laid her head on my shoulder, "me too...I don't ever want to leave you." Her words warmed my heart.

Ever? She never wanted to.

Allison never leaving me?

I love the sound of that.

Then I heard a scream. Not just any scream but Lydia's. Me and Allison jumped out of the the photo booth and saw that Lydia was crying and screaming in Scott and Stiles' arms.

What the fuck is happening?

~

I walked down the hall, Erica was with Derek now. Why? I don't know. Wish my father would tell me why he was getting Beta's now.

I stood behind Erica as she was digging through her locker. "Hello, Lana." She turns around with a smile.

"Erica."

Erica crosses her arms, "what do you need?" She asks, already probably knowing why I was here. "Who does Derek need?"

"Why don't you ask your brother yourself?" She suggested with an eyebrow raise, coming closer to me, backing me against a locker. "Rather not, me and him are...not on good terms since he keeps turning low life kids." I told her with a big smile, sarcastically.

Erica hums, putting her arms around my neck and I try to back away from her but I was against a locker. "I'm not low life...look at me, Lana. A real look." Erica smirks.

I shake my head, "no."

"No? Right, right, because you're with her, right?" Erica laughs and glanced down the hall. I look with her to see Allison, man that red lip stick looks good on her. She was staring us down, like she was almost about to snap.

I scoffed at Erica, "yeah, I am. Now let me go." I growled and pushed her away. Erica rolls her eyes at me and I quickly looked over to where Allison was...but she wasn't there.

"Allison!" I ran down the hall, but I couldn't find her. I hope she doesn't think the wrong thing.

~

I sat next to Allison at lunch and she didn't even glance over to me once.

"I know how that looked but I promise...it wasn't what it looked like, baby. She came onto me." I told her and she shakes her head. "I know."

She believes me...right?

I bit my lip and nodded, "are you...sure?"

"Yep, not jealous or anything. I know you're mine and there's nothing to worry about." Allison says as shifted in her seat.

Oh?

Jealous?

A grin played on my lips. She's jealous?

"Jealous baby?" I teased and she finally looks at me and she scoffed. "Never. Because I know you. You wouldn't do that to me."

I smiled and grabbed her hand under the table, "exactly."

~

"What the fuck, Derek?!" I pushed his chest as he stood there, staring down at me.

He beat up Scott to the point that he coughing up blood. And I had to find out through my dad!

"I know you're all Alpha now, but you don't have to hurt the only person that wants to do the right thing!" I screamed as him, shoving his chest again but he doesn't move an inch.

Derek slightly shakes his head, "he had it coming." He tells me. Had it coming?! Is he serious?

"Doesn't matter, Derek! You really suck, and the fact I forgave you...twice. Killing Uncle Peter...and for turning these children. But no, you keep messing up." I frowned. I was disappointed in him.

Derek just stands there and takes a deep breath, "I had to..."

"Right...and now maybe you don't even want me as a sister? Is it because I'm only half? Not full blood? Or a werewolf? Is that it Derek?"

Derek steps forward, "no, Lana. You're my sister. I'm just--you got to understand that we have bigger problems right now."

"Fine. Whatever." I scoffed before turning around, leaving Derek in the parking lot of the animal clinic.