Thirty

August awoke to the sound of Cassidy snoring softly beside him, passed out from their night activities. He smiled, rolling to face her to find her on her stomach, her head turned away from him. Her long red-orange hair cascaded along the pillow and her back was bare with the blanket barely covering the curves of her ass. He brought his hand up to trail his fingers lightly along her spine as she continued to snore.

He moved closer to her on the bed, careful not to wake her. He pulled the blanket off her, exposing her fully to him as his cock grew harder. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her onto her side and back against his chest. He waited, hearing her groan softly in her sleep before snoring once more. He chuckled softly, running his hand down the curve of her hip to her thigh and back up again.

He cupped her breast in his hand, tweaking the nipple gently, eliciting a small moan from her as he did. When he heard the snoring continue, he moved his hand down once more along her curves to her ass. He ran his hand over her ass to in between her legs. He ran his middle finger along her slit, sliding it into her easily as she pushed back against him in her sleep.

He pumped his finger into her a few times before removing it, licking his finger clean before gripping his cock in his hand. He pushed the tip of his cock into her, groaning at the feel of her gripping him. He kissed her shoulder as he continued to push slowly until he was fully enveloped in her.

Cassidy groaned as she slowly awoke to the bed rocking and August stretching her. She whimpered, pushing back against him as she realized what was happening. "Auggie..." she moaned as he nipped at her neck, wrapping his arm around her to rub her clit with his middle finger.

"Good morning, Cassidy," he whispered in her ear as he rocked his hips harder than before.

"I could get used to being woken up like this..." She reached her hand back into his hair, keeping his lips on her neck as he clung her tightly against him.

"Me too," he moaned against her skin as he continued to thrust into her, fucking her roughly.

Her eyes fluttered open as she moaned loudly. "You gonna make me come like this every day?"

He nodded, dragging his tongue along her neck to her lobe. "Oh yes..."

Cassidy pushed back against him, closing her eyes and moaning. She arched her back as she came hard, falling apart in his arms as he continued to fuck her relentlessly. He quickly joined her, coming inside her with a grunt, his body tightening as he came deep inside her.

"Damn," he panted, resting his forehead against hers as she rolled to face him. "

"I know... good morning." She giggled as he grabbed her chin and gently pressed his lips against hers.

"Why don't you stay in bed for a bit longer while I take a shower. When I finish, I'll go make us breakfast while you get ready. I have stuff planned for us today."

"Yes sir," she responded as he growled, kissing her again before getting up.

He turned back to her, leaning on his hands on the bed. "It's okay... what I did?"

"Oh yeah," she nodded adamantly. "Wake me up like that anytime you like..."

He grinned with a laugh, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I will."

***

Cassidy followed August into the garage where a green Audi Q5 Sportback was parked. He handed her the keys, and she stood there, staring at the car in shock. "You bought me an Audi?"

"I did," he confirmed with a grin, kissing her cheek as she stood there awestruck. "It's a smaller SUV with a sunroof. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" She flung herself at him, and he caught her in his arms, returning her passionate kiss.

"Come on, though. Brady is driving us today." He set her back on her feet and took her hand, leading her out of the garage to where Brady was waiting, leaning against the driver's side door of a black town car.

"Good morning, Brady!"

"Ms. Turner." Brady smiled at Cassidy and opened the door for her, ready to respond when August stopped him with a stern look. Brady cleared his throat and bowed his head, waiting for them to climb into the backseat.

Cassidy playfully smacked August on the arm when they sat down, and Brady closed the door. "Don't be a grump."

"I don't want anyone else flirting with you or even looking at you. Don't get too familiar with the help, Cass..."

Cassidy narrowed her eyes at August. "Don't be rude, August," she said firmly. She noticed a sly smirk in Brady's eyes through the rearview mirror before he pulled out of the driveway.

***

"Close your eyes," August softly demanded as he sat in the back of the car with Cassidy.

She sighed but complied, albeit a bit annoyed. "Fine." She felt him grab her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers, as the car came to a stop. "Where are we?"

August tsked playfully, much to her dismay, and helped her out of the car. "Just keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

She held onto his hand, hearing him rustle in his pocket. Then, she heard a door opening. August led her a few more feet before letting go. "Auggie?"

"Okay, open your eyes."

She opened her eyes, scanning the spacious shop with all-white walls. The front of the shop had floor-to-ceiling windows, flooding the space with natural light, and two large white pillars stood in the center of the room. "August, what is this?"

"This, baby girl, is your art gallery. You told me it was your dream to own your gallery, to showcase your own work or curate art from other artists."

Her heart raced, and tears welled in her eyes as she looked around. "You bought me a house, a car, and an art gallery? August... this is too much!"

August laughed, shaking his head as he stood in front of her, cradling her face in his hands. "It's not too much. I told you I want to give you everything, and that's exactly what I intend to do, Cassidy."

"I... I don't deserve all this, August..." Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You deserve this and more, baby girl. And you're going to have it all..."