"A BIT SMALLER PLEASE"

Have not updated in a while( looking at me pretending I'm famous) but so far it's been like two days (?) but it's been uneventful but very exciting at the same time.

So I can't remember what happened yesterday apart from the fact my period is over!!!!! 🥳🥂🥂🎉

But tomorrow is my mother's birthday!!!!
She's turning 45!!! Woo!!!

(I LOVE MY MOMMY SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭)

For her present I made like a whole arts and crafts project thing. Like the same thing I did with my sister's present but 100 times cooler. I gave her like 2 free massage coupons, and obviously a card, like 2 cards and tomorrow (technically today since it's 1:00am) I'm buying her chocolate.

Also more fun news tomorrow we're going to go get my laptop at like 1:00pm 😛😛😛 I simply cannot wait.

But not so fun news we don't have any wi-fi since the lights went out but I think my mother's going to go check it tomorrow.

I'm also going to clean the house(to the best of my ability) as a surprise since she usually goes out in the morning but if she doesn't go out I'll still clean.

I am very happy.

(Not happy because we have no WiFi, the kitchen tap and sink is broken, the hallway sink is broken, the stove is broken, the bathroom light has so much electricity that even when we switch the light off the bulb still shines, our shower's light flickering, there's no light in the my room or in the living room, I don't know how to reassemble my fan and we have a whole rat in our balcony)

Also my mom bought me and sister dresses but:
1 The first one is like denim and long with slightly puffed short sleeves BUT it has absolutely no shape. It looks like I'm wearing a box. If it was tighter at the waist or chest or maybe had a belt it would be perfect. 4/10 very unflattering on me.

2 The second is like a light forest green, very billowy, beautiful big sleeves( sailor sleeves is that what they're called?) BUT the chest area is too big, I don't if my mom forgot my boob size or she just buys clothes one size too big.

Like it's so pretty but the way the chest area looks destroys it.

If it was once size smaller I know in my heart it would be perfect. 5/10. Better but it could be better

3 The third one is a light purple ( magenta?) Colour that's checkered with white it reaches like mid thigh but with the straps on the side can make it shorter.

Super soft, I quite like the sleeves but once again the chest area is TOO BIG and ruins the whole fit. It's so big it looks like I'm hiding eight books in the there. If the chest area was just smaller or a but tighter or actually fitted to my body you don't understand the way I would act with that dress.

(It was actually supposed to be for my younger sister but it's too big for her but it's also too big for me but my mother thinks it's PAFECT 😁)

So yeah kids don't buy your clothes at the market where you're unable to try them on.

These dresses could have actually ate but no my mother refuses to acknowledge I have boobs.

No more clothing drama.

Anyways I think that's it.

( I was gonna write about my brother but I'm very tired)

I was reading Daddy long legs earlier. Have you read it?
Gosh I really like the way the letters are written and I relate to Jerusha/Judy a lot even though we're nothing a like.

Do you guys know any other books like this?

Anyways bye-bye.
I will see you next chapter. 🌺