13

Third persons pov:

Flashback:

Liam crept down the stairs as he saw his mom laying on the couch, almost looking dead. A scary site for a four year old to see, but Liam was used to it by now. As much as he shouldn't be.

He went down the stairs as he checked up on his mother, she seemed to be asleep but then all of a sudden she shot up from the dusty couch, Liam flinched as he fell onto the floor. "What do you want brat?!" His mother shouted at him, clearly annoyed as she got up from the coach and went to the kitchen to grab a beer bottle. Liam stayed quite on the floor.

Once she came back she popped open the beer and started drinking, then all of a sudden, she stepped on Liam's hands, having worn high heels certainly didn't make anything better for Liam.  Liam thrashed around as he felt every bone on his hand break under the pressure of his mothers heels. He screamed as blood started trickling from both of his hands.

His mom then stopped after 7 minutes of pure pain. Just as Liam thought that all of that was over, his cruel mother dragged him into a dark room as she began beating him up mercilessly.

He cried and cried but yet no one helped as he was being abused by his own mothers cruel hands.