09

A week later,

Third persons pov:

A week after getting Liam the rape kit and letting him recover and rest a bit, Sebastian called CPS (child protective services) and got it settled. Today was the day they were coming to pick him up since he had recovered.

What Sebastian didn't know was that his sister, Natasha worked there. He of course knew she was a social worker and worked for an agency, he didn't which agency or what exact position she was in.

Phone call with CPS (child protective services):
Bold: CPS (child protective services)
Normal: Sebastian

"Hello what can I do for you?"

"Hi I've got a kid for me, he's 4 years old and his names Liam, I found him in an abandoned home"

"Oh ok well if you can just send me your address and I'll have an agent and a social worker with you."

"Alright, thank you"

"No problem, good bye"

"Bye"

End of phone call:

When the agent and social worker got there,

Once the social worker and agent got there, one of the body guards informed Sebastian who told them to open the gates and door for them. After a few moments an agent along with a social worker and a body guard who probably escorted them there, came into the med bay where Liam was watching cartoons on the med bay tv while Sebastian waited in the chair next to Liam's hospital bed.

When Sebastian caught a glance of the social worker, his eyes widened, "Natasha?" He asked "Sebastian." Natasha answered back. "I'm agent Amelie carter and this is the social worker who will be working with Liam, Natasha Lombardi but I'm guessing you know her already" agent carter spoke smoothly.

"Do you happen to have Liam's medical records for why he's in a hospital, if u do may I please have them?" Agent carter asked Sebastian "yes let me just grab them" Sebastian answered as he went to a desk that was in another corner. He opened one of the drawers and got a yellow file out. He went up to agent carter and handed her Liam's medical file.

"Alright well if Liam's ready to go then I'd appreciate it." Agent carter spoke. "He's ready now" Sebastian answered going to Liam.

"Hey Liam, that's your social worker Natasha and that agent carter. Listen buddy, you have to go with them, ok? They will find a good home." He explained softly to Liam to already had tears forming in his eyes. "N-no i w-wanna s-stay w-with y-you p-please S-Seb" Liam said making grabby hands for Sebastian.

Sebastian reached forward and grabbed Liam, pulling him to his chest, one hand rubbing Liam's band and one cradling his head. "It's ok buddy, they will find you a home and you'll have parents. You can do this. Be brave for me ok?" Sebastian reassured Liam. "O-ok" Liam agreed against his wishes.

Sebastian picked Liam up from the bed and walked over to Natasha, passing Liam into her arms. Natasha secured her arms around Liam, making small talk with Him to make him feel at least a bit more comfortable with everything while agent carter talked to Sebastian.

"Thank you for your cooperation, good bye." Agent carter spoke before she and Natasha left.

When agent carter and Natasha got to the agency building,

"M-miss?" Liam hesitantly spoke, tapping Natasha's shoulder as she stepped in the elevator, "yea?" Natasha asked as she pressed the button on the elevator. "I-I'm h-hungry" Liam stuttered out nervously, scared of her reaction. The only people he trusted at the moment were dr. Adrian and Sebastian, this was all new to him. He never had nice things, never got treated nicely, nothing.

"Ok, I'll get you some food as soon as I get you settled in your room." Natasha replied as the elevator came to a stop. She and agent carter walked separate ways.

Natasha brought Liam into his new room which was simple small and not that much but a huge upgrade from his last 'room'. "Ok This is your room I just wanted to show you before we left to the canteen to get food." Natasha said, giving him a tour of his new room.

After the tour she took Liam down to the canteen and got him some Mac and cheese and orang juice, which are now Liam's favorite meal.

"T-thank y-you m-miss" Liam said declaring the warm meal his favorite meal, not that he had eaten anything other than moldy bread and cold porridge. "My pleasure Liam, you may call me nat if you'd like" Natasha smiled at the young boy.

Liam was only able to get a few bites from the Mac and cheese before he got full. Nevertheless he thought it was a great meal. Natasha held his hand and led him back to his room, explaining the rules to him as she walked to his room.

"Ok Liam, while you are here, you are to behave and respect your elders, you will get three meals and two snacks a day and whenever I find a new home you must cooperate, alright?" Natasha explained, arriving at Liam's room.

Liam nodded as she led him to the bathroom, "do you know how to shower?" Natasha asked as Liam shook his head. "Alright want me to help?" Natasha asked again as Liam nodded yes.

She took of his cloths and put him in the bath tub after a lot of protests from Liam.

After the bath Natasha got him dressed in simple white pajamas and got him into the small twin sized bed. "Alright, do you think you could go to sleep by yourself now?" Natasha asked Liam, tucking him in the bed. Liam nodded his head as Natasha muttered a quick 'good night' before leaving.

(Hey guys, I just want to clarify that I know nothing about these things and also I'm updating early because I won't be able to update on Sunday)

1010 words,