10

Third persons pov:

3:00 am,

Liam had bolted awake from his nightmare, he had another nightmare about his mother. It was when he was 3 years old and had cooked his mother her dinner despite being so young. He was making mash potatoes for his mother. After he was done he grabbed a plate that was chipped on the side and put the mash potatoes on the plate, when he went to sprinkle some salt, he accidentally mistakenly grabbed the sugar.

So without knowing, he sprinkled the sugar in before serving it to his mother.

His mother took a small bite of the mashed potatoes before spitting it out, "what is this monstrosity you brat?! I told you to do one task! One! And you couldn't even accomplish it?!" She shouted at young Liam as he cowered away not understanding what went wrong. She then grabbed him by the back of his head and dragged him to the bathroom across the hall.

She dragged him in side the water and filled up the chipped and broken bath with cold water before shoving Liam's head in the cold and torturing water, suffocating him.

Liam scrambled against his cruel mothers grip, trying to get a breathe in. She then lifted his head out of the water, leaving Liam panting against the bathtub, wet and exhausted.

8:00 am,

Liam had just woken up with a hungry stomach, in a new environment. He was pretty nervous about this whole situation, but it didn't matter what he felt since there was nothing he could do about it. He got down from the bed with a grunt, his body was still sore but recovering. He went to the bathroom and brushed his baby teeth like how Natasha showed him the night before. Once he was down he gurgled and spit the water out and washed his face.

He then went to the small closet and got out an outfit consisting of white pants and a white shirt. He went back in the bathroom and got dressed, leaving his old and dirty clothes in a corner of the bathroom just like Natasha had told him. There were three people he trusted so far, Natasha, Sebastian and dr Adrian. But it wasn't very surprising.

Sebastian saved him from his bad environment that he had been living in, dr Adrian treated his wounds and Natasha was being nice, teaching him about things he hadn't even had a clue of before and she was even finding him a good home, where he would get people who would love him very much, a family, warm meals and lots of meals every day and they would play with him.

Well at least that's what Natasha told him, and he wanted it to happen, he wanted a family who would love him unconditionally.

He went out of the room he was staying and went to the so called cafeteria Natasha had told him to go to once he was done getting ready, once he entered the room he saw many kids, some older and some younger. He looked around the cafeteria before his eyes landed on Natasha who was speaking with a blonde supposed teenager.

He waddled over, his little feet slapping against the floor with each step he took. "M-Miss n-nat?" He asked tugging on her black blazer. Natasha turned around from her most recent case, Cassian and looked at Liam, "yes Liam?" She asked sweetly, kneeling down to Liam. "I-I'm h-hungry" Liam whispered nervously, "alright sweetie, come here" she said, standing up to her full height before letting her hand out for Liam. Liam flinched back a bit before taking her hand and letting her take him to where the line for food was.

She had picked up a tray with scrambled eggs apples on the side and chocolate pudding with a small bottle of orange juice. Natasha led Liam over to one of the tables and had him sit down before he started eating. "Liam once you're done I'm gonna come to you and we are gonna have our first session, ok?" Natasha explained to Liam as he nodded.

He held the plastic fork in his small hand and scooped up some eggs on the fork before putting it in his mouth, his hunger had started to go away, he decided that he liked eggs, they tasted good. He ate a couple more bites before butting the fork down and grabbing an apple, he bit a piece off, chewing it to see if he liked it or not.

Apples aren't that bad, they were pretty good actually. He ate all he could before there was only a bit of scrambled eggs left and two pieces of apple left out of the five.

He then held the plastic spoon and opened the chocolate pudding, he had poked the pudding a few times, deeming the texture weird. He scooped a bit in his spoon and put it in mouth. He loved the chocolate passing despite the weird and unfamiliar texture.

He ate a couple more bites from the pudding before he got full, he put all his trash on the plate and sat the patiently, alone with his thoughts.

Liam had finished eating his first meal of the day, the scrambled eggs tasted good, the chocolate pudding had a texture that he was unfamiliar with but it was good nevertheless, the apples were good too but his favorite was the scrambled eggs.

He had remembered that Natasha said she would come meet him after he was done with his food so that they could have their first session. If Liam was being honest he was really nervous. He was unfamiliar with letting his feelings out. He had been in a bad environment all his life with an absent father and an alcoholic and abusive mother who couldn't careless about him.

He wondered how long it would take till Natasha would find him a family, he couldn't wait. But Natasha did tell him it might take a while and Liam was willing to be patient.

Liam sat there waiting patiently for Natasha to come and get him for their first session, he was desperately praying that it would go well, that nothing would go wrong.

(Sorry for not updating, it's because I have school and they are already assigning homework and exams so I've been trying to give you guys an update but sadly I've been busy but here's the update I'm sure you've all been waiting patiently for!! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!!)

1100 words,