They notice that there were a bunch of sphere-like robots armed with three arms surrounded them and Mistral.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mistral: At least they had the cause to die for. And then... I met him.

One of the robots leap at Y/N who cuts it, knocking it next to Mistral.

Y/N: Who? 

Mistral: (walks toward the robot) And I knew what I'd been missing.

She crouches near the robot looking down and comforts the suffering creature.

Mistral: His ideals gave me meaning. Ideals, Jack. (looks up at Y/N) What are yours?

Y/N gets confused. He wasn't expecting that question.

Y/N: I... protect the weak.

Hesitating to answer Mistral stares at Y/N before laughing.

Mistral: Still... so naive.

She picks up a chopped robot and rips the arms of the robot as it squeals it pain.

Y/N: And if I must kill to protect them... then so be it.

He points Yamato at Mistral who was twirling one of the arms she carried, she then stepped on the robot and crushes it under her foot.

Mistral: It seems we have less in common than I thought.

Y/N: I'll take that as a compliment.

He retorts noticing the small bots slowly gathering.

Mistral: If you would kill for your ideals, then surely you are ready to die for them.

She combines both arms, stiffing into a sort of staff while the rest of the robots pile on her, ripping their limbs off and attaching them to Mistral's harness and weapon.

Yang: Y/N!

Y/N: Stay back Yang! I'll handle her!

Yang: But-

Suddenly, more robots surrounded Yang, Blake, and Team THNDR, separating them from Y/N and Mistral.

Mistral's arm staff as it writhes and stiffens, the weapon had a knife on each end turning the weapon into a duel spear. Mistral motions with her finger for Y/N to attack.

Mistral: Come, mon gars! (my boy!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Nephilim of Remnant: (Remake of RWBY Harem x Male Sparda Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें