Dancing!

Ginny walked into her house. She had her hair in a ponytail. She just got off work. Her quidditch clothes and broom are at her locker there, and she took a shower before coming home.

When she looked up, she saw Harry and Luna talking on the couch. Harry looked up, and his eyes brightened. Ginny grinned, butterflies swarming in her stomach.

"What brings you by?" Ginny asked.

"I missed you." Harry replied.

He got up and walked over to her, kissing her passionately. They both smiled before hugging.

"I'm going to my dad's house for the night." Luna announced.

"You don't have to." Ginny told her, her arms around his waist.

"I'm going to see my dad." Luna repeated. "You have fun with your boyfriend."

Ginny smiled as Luna walked out of the house. Harry grinned as he ran into another room. Ginny stood there, confused, but unable to stop smiling.

"Harry?"

Harry ran back in with a stereo. Ginny laughed, still confused, but the smile was present as ever. He turned it on as a song began to play. He held out his hand. Ginny took it, and he pulled her close, laughing.

The two danced close. They held hands as Harry had his free hand on her waist, and Ginny had her free hand on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead. She melted into his touch.

Harry stepped away from her and spun her around a couple of times before pulling her close again. She looked up at him lovingly.

"This is very sweet." Ginny told him.

Harry grinned.

"But I'm curious.... Why?"

"We have both been so busy with work. We hardly have seen each other in two weeks."

"Yeah?"

"And I missed you. I wanted to do something sweet for you. And, we've never really danced."

"I always thought you didn't like to dance."

"Why would you think that?"

"I've seen you at ball's before. You never really danced or even looked happy to be there."

Harry looked at her lovingly. "Maybe it's because I never had the right dance partner before."

Ginny blushed. "I missed you too.... And I love this. I love you."

"I love you too."

Ginny leaned in and kissed him. He grinned and dipped her, kissing her passionately. They he swung her back up, her hair flying, as they both laughed.