Baking!

Harry opened the door to see Ginny standing there with grocery bags. She had a grin, as she usually does when she's with her boyfriend.

"You got everything?" Harry asked.

"I think so." Ginny replied, walking in.

She placed the bags in the kicked as Harry walked up behind her, placing his hands around her waist and placing a kiss on her neck.

"Ready to bake?" Ginny asked, leaning her head against his chest.

"As long as I'm doing it with you." Harry replied.

The two got the ingredients together and began baking. Harry was setting everything up as Ginny started mixing the flour.

"Try not to burn anything until I get over there." Harry teased.

"Excuse me?" Ginny placed her hands on her hips, facing him.

"I'm just saying, Gin. You can't cook."

"I can cook."

"No, I can cook. I've had lots of practice. You burn things."

"I haven't yet, but I could start by burning you."

"Ouch."

"You started it. But I'll finish it."

"As long as you don't burn our cake."

Ginny grabbed a handful of flour and threw at him. He was taken aback and blinked a couple of times, causing Ginny to burst out laughing. She took out her wand and threw waved it as more flour was thrown at him.

"You shouldn't have done that." Harry warned, a smirk across his lips.

"Is that so?"

Harry took out his wand and pointed it at the flour. The flour flew into the air, and Ginny acted fast, pointing hers at it, as it flew and hit Harry, causing her to laugh.

"Expelliamous!"

Ginny's wand flew from her hand. Harry pointed his wad at the four again as it flew to Ginny, covering her. They went at it several times until they were both completely covered with flour, as is the kitchen.

"I think we failed at this whole baking without magic thing." Ginny commented.

"Just a little." Harry agreed.

They both laughed as they smoothed at their diety clothes.

"Could be worse." Harry commented. "Somehow."

Ginny giggled. "You're such a dork."

Harry kissed her cheek. "But you love it."

Ginny looked at him lovingly. "I do."