The teacher frowned: "New students, please listen carefully. Jiang Baiyu, if you have any objections to the new students, you can change the table."

"Ah I......"

Jiang Baiyu's face was already red. Seeing the probing glances from the teachers and classmates towards him and Yan Jinzhou, she became even more embarrassed. Yan Hong hesitated and didn't know how to explain: "I don't have any objections."

"No?"

The teacher looked at him doubtfully, wondering if he was afraid, "Jiang Baiyu, don't be afraid. If you have anything, you must tell the teacher, and the teacher will protect you."

Yan Jinzhou's possessiveness exploded when he heard the word "protect", and he said coldly: "He is my Omega, I will protect him."

teacher:! ! !

classmate:! ! !

"when?"

The teacher looked at Yan Jinzhou warily, "You have just transferred here and just met Jiang Baiyu. Why do you say that?"

Jiang Baiyu has never been so embarrassed. He couldn't tell what Alp had just marked him in front of his classmates. He was too embarrassed to say it.

He didn't allow Yan Jinzhou to say anything, and gave him a warning look with a red face.

Yan Jinzhou: "The two families are already discussing the marriage between me and Jiang Baiyu. The results will be available as soon as this afternoon on the matching of Jiang Baiyu's and mine pheromones. If the teacher doesn't believe me, you can call our parents and ask."

"I transferred to this class today and sat next to Jiang Baiyu just to protect him and my Omega."

The teacher was so shocked that he couldn't close his mouth for a long time.

The students in the class also looked at them in shock as if a pot had exploded.

Some of the Omegas cried sadly due to loss.

SS-level Alpha, the pheromones must be so strong, and they must be so comfortable when applied. It's a pity that they became Jiang Baiyu's without even smelling it, woo woo.

Jiang Baiyu himself was more shocked than any of them.

He asked anxiously in a low voice: "What are you talking about? What about marriage? My parents don't know about you. What about pheromone testing?"

Yan Jinzhou: "When I saw you yesterday, I asked the Yan family to talk to them. Your parents probably haven't had time to tell you yet."

Jiang Baiyu:! !

Yan Jinzhou: "When I marked you just now, I collected some of your pheromones and asked someone to test our coincidence. However, it doesn't matter what the test is. Even if our coincidence is only 1%, you are still mine. That's it."

Jiang Baiyu:! ! !

"You, why didn't you ask for my permission?"

Yan Jinzhou frowned: "You don't want to?"

"Me, neither did I."

Jiang Baiyu was a little angry: "But you first let me know this."

"Okay, I will tell you from now on, don't be angry."

It's okay if you don't want to.

Yan Jinzhou thought to himself, this way he wouldn't have to be a bad guy, otherwise he would have to take this Omega home and force him to mark him.

Omega didn't seem to feel better because of his apology, and turned his head dullly and ignored him.

Yan Jinzhou saw that he was unhappy and was unhappy herself, so she secretly poked him, "How can you not be angry?"