Chapter 40

The day of the engagement party.

As a direct relative of the Jiang family, Jiang Chengya, as Jiang Baiyu's aunt, will also bring her family to the engagement banquet.

The Yan family is not a place where anyone can enter casually. Jiang Chengya's family arrived at the Jiang family early in the morning and wanted to go to the Yan family with his brother's family. At this time, several uncles from the company's board of directors and their family members gathered at the Jiang family. They congratulated the Jiang family lively and talked around today's protagonist, Jiang Baiyu.

In particular, the board members and senior managers of several companies under the Jiang family had close contact with Jiang Baiyu, the only child of the Jiang family, for the first time, and they inevitably looked at the successor of the Jiang family with inquiring and considering eyes.

Jiang Baiyu is considered tall among his peers. Wearing the white engagement dress tailor-made for him, he looks tall and tall as a young man, like green bamboo after rain, which is pleasing to the eye.

In addition, he was already handsome and handsome, and he responded to the questions of his elders and uncles in a gentle, polite and well-behaved manner, which endeared him to the people around him.

Jiang Chengya felt uncomfortable when she saw Jiang Baiyu surrounded by everyone, but no one paid attention to her son Li Hao.

She pulled her son and squeezed over and said with a smile: "Hello uncles, this is my Li Hao, Xiaoyu's cousin. Like Xiaoyu, he will go to college next year. When Xiaohao comes to the company for an internship in the future, please invite all the elders Take care of me."

The people around him smiled politely at Li Hao.

But Jiang Chengya and her husband Li Jun both had their own jobs in the company, and even after getting married, they were tacitly aware of the fact that they were still receiving dividends.

Jiang Chengya said proudly: "My Xiaohao is particularly interested in business management and marketing. He plans to study these majors in college next year. I hope my uncles will teach him well by then."

People around me still said politely: "Okay", "Okay".

Jiang Chengya turned to say, "I heard from your dad that you are going to take the art major and specialize in calligraphy. You want to be a calligrapher in the future."

When she asked this question, the expressions of the surrounding company directors and senior managers suddenly changed, and they looked at Jiang Baiyu in shock.

You must know that the next generation of the Jiang family's heir is related to them and the company's future, so they are curious and patient to get to know this seventeen-year-old child of the Jiang family.

If Jiang Baiyu only wants to learn calligraphy in the future. If they have no interest in running several companies under the Jiang family, they will have to find and train the next generation of successors from now on.

Jiang Baiyu instantly understood Jiang Chengya's intention. Facing the questioning looks of all the uncles, he smiled slightly and said: "When I was a child, I often studied calligraphy with my grandfather. Under his influence, I have always liked calligraphy. I really want to be close to A University. The art department specializes in calligraphy. But..."

He changed the subject: "I will not only study calligraphy during the four years of college. I also want to study design engineering and business management concurrently, so that I can design more creative models like my grandfather."