Chapter 80

After the KTV beating incident, senior executives of Luyuan Group had some criticisms of Lu Qingci, the next-generation successor designated by Chairman Lu.

But Lu Mingxiu did not completely give up on his son. He took his son Lu Qingci and convened a discussion meeting with the company's board members and senior executives, hoping to make the company's elders change their views on his son.

Halfway through the seemingly enjoyable discussion meeting, the secretary anxiously came in looking for him with his cell phone: "Mr. Lu, your phone number."

Lu Mingxiu clicked his tongue and scolded him: "Didn't you see that he was busy? I'll pick him up later."

The secretary whispered, "Mr. Lu, we're calling from the Yan family. It's urgent."

Lu Qingci looked over intently.

Lu Mingxiu had no choice but to pick up, but when he heard the other person say something, his expression suddenly changed, and he looked at his son Lu Qingci gloomily.

But he quickly calmly looked at the people in the conference room with a gentle smile and said, "I'm sorry, something suddenly happened at home. I have to take Qingci back quickly. Today's meeting will end here. If you are still there, If you have any questions, you may wish to continue discussing it, and then ask Secretary Liu to write a report on everyone's opinions and send it to me."

With that said, he signaled to Lu Qingci and hurriedly left the conference room.

Lu Qingci lowered his voice: "Dad, what happened?"

Lu Mingxiu looked angry and asked him in a deep voice: "Have you ever offended Yan Jinzhou? Did your people take Jiang Baiyu away?"

"I don't."

Lu Qingci was startled and slightly worried: "What happened to Jiang Baiyu?"

"How do I know what happened to him, but Yan Jinzhou is now asking me for help and threatening me with your mother and Qingchu?"

As Lu Mingxiu walked, he took his mobile phone and dialed his home phone number. After the domestic helper picked up the call, he hurriedly asked: "Where's Su Man? Where's Qingchu? Let them stay at home and don't go anywhere."

Domestic helper: "Sir, the lady went out half an hour ago and she hasn't come back yet."

Lu Mingxiu's face turned pale and he paused: "What! Where did they go?!"

Domestic helper: "It is said that the Yan family invited the ladies to attend a gathering of ladies. The ladies even prepared a gift when they went out."

Yan family.

Lu Mingxiu's fingertips turned white and he hurriedly dialed Su Man's number: he couldn't get through.

He called Lu Qingchu's cell phone again, and a busy signal came from the receiver.

Lu Mingxiu's heart sank to the bottom.

In order to gain control of the Yan family, Yan Jinzhou personally sent his stepmother to prison, drove his biological father and half-brothers and sisters out of the Yan family, and deprived them of their assets and inheritance rights in the Yan family.

What kind of things would such a cruel, cold-blooded person do to his wife and daughter. Especially his daughter Qingchu, the child he values the most, he plans to hand over the management of Luyuan to her in the future.

Lu Mingxiu's body turned cold, but it turned into disappointment and anger towards his son: "Tell me the truth. What is your relationship with Song He? Why did Song He capture Jiang Baiyu? Why did Yan Jinzhou take away your mother and sister and threaten to go to me? Important person. If something happens to your mother and Qingchu, you...you..."