Chapter 86

if met in previous life

On a small island overseas.

The white sandy beach and turquoise sea stretch endlessly to the blue sky. In the sky, a few seabirds are flying and circling happily.

Jiang Baiyu's face was covered with a fisherman's hat, and his thin but not weak body was lying leisurely on the beach chair. Under the clear sky, his smooth muscles and white legs were more soft and eye-catching, and he was shaking the people next to him. Uneasy.

The person sitting next to him was Yan Jinzhou, who was looking at Jiang Baiyu who was resting with boredom and itching.

They both 'escaped'.

Because of Yan Jinzhou's high-profile proposal and grand wedding, the two were as popular as A-list celebrities. Various videos and photos of the two's proposal and wedding were circulated all over the Internet. The whole country was looking at these two people who came from wealthy families. They are very good-looking, and their photos have spread all over the country.

As a result, people recognize them wherever they go, and their appearance can cause a sensation. Even wanting to go shopping and watch a movie has become a problem.

The two simply hid in a small sea country where no one knew them to spend their honeymoon, avoiding everyone's attention and heat.

This is also where Yan Jinzhou lived since childhood.

Seeing that Jiang Baiyu ignored him, Yan Jinzhou reached out to pick out the boy's beach shorts and vaguely saw some red marks on his fair thighs.

He did it all.

"You haven't rested yet?"

Yan Jinzhou was a little dissatisfied and clicked his tongue and said, "My physical strength is too poor."

Jiang Baiyu's voice was soft and lazy: "Go away."

Instead, Yan Jinzhou leaned close to his ear and whispered, "We only have half a month for our honeymoon, so we can't just sleep through it all the time. It's such a waste of time."

Jiang Baiyu turned her back to him and said, "If you have energy, go to the sea and catch some fish and shrimps and roast them for me to eat and replenish your energy."

As he spoke, he covered his ears and half of his face with the fisherman's hat that had fallen off.

Yan Jinzhou helplessly raised his chin and looked at him. Every muscle exposed under his short-sleeved shorts was written with desire and dissatisfaction.

After a while, two blond beauties walked in under their sunshade pavilion and greeted Yan Jinzhou in English.

Yan Jinzhou responded politely.

However, what one of the women said next made Jiang Baiyu open his eyes.

She said, "Can we buy you a drink?"

Jiang Baiyu saw two beauties standing under their wooden pavilion through the slits of their fisherman hats. They had plump figures and were only wearing bikinis.

Jiang Baiyu only glanced at it and immediately looked away. He is reserved and reserved, and is not used to seeing women wearing sexy and revealing clothing.

He thought: Yan Jinzhou will definitely reject them.

As a result, he heard Yan Jinzhou's mellow and magnetic voice say: "Thank you, my pleasure."

Jiang Baiyu suddenly pricked up his ears.

Yan Jinzhou has a mellow voice and speaks standard British English, making him sound like a gentle gentleman.