Chapter 69

Jiang Baiyu and Yan Jinzhou sat across from each other, leaning towards the center of the dining table. At the same time, Lu Qingchu smiled slightly through the phone lens in his hand.

Lu Qingchu quickly pressed the camera shutter several times and captured several photos in succession.

Yan Jinzhou took the phone and looked through a few pictures, then said with satisfaction, "Thank you, Miss Lu."

Lu Qingchu shook his head slightly and said with a smile, "Well, you're welcome."

Next to him, Lu Qingci put down his chopsticks with a gloomy expression, stood up slowly, and turned to leave. The tall and straight back is cold.

"elder brother."

When Lu Qingchu saw this, he hurriedly took a step after her, then thought about the confiscation of her and her brother's dinner plates. He quickly returned to put away the plates of the two people at the dining table, and said to Jiang Baiyu and the others without being disrespectful: "Mr. Lu, Xiaoyu, my brother and I will leave first, and we'll talk later."

Jiang Baiyu nodded slightly to her, "Well, let's talk next time."

Yan Jinzhou looked at Lu Qingci's back with a gentle smile, but his voice was sinister: "My sister is quite sensible, and my brother seems to be short-lived."

Jiang Baiyu: ...I'm not so angry with you.

He hummed softly: "Are you satisfied?"

"What are you satisfied with?"

A coldness formed between Yan Jinzhou's brows: "Are you satisfied that my boyfriend is remembered every day? This Lu Qingci can't ignore him like this."

Jiang Baiyu's heart rang with alarm bells: "What do you want to do? Don't mess around, he didn't do anything to me."

Yan Jinzhou sneered: "It's not possible now, but there's no guarantee it will be in the future."

Originally, he didn't take Lu Qingci seriously. After all, there was no one else in the world who had the strength to compete with him, Yan Jinzhou. He thought that after being taught a few lessons, Lu Qingci would be able to give up his attachment.

Now it seems that not only does he not know how to do it, but he also dares to do little things to him behind his back.

He asked the school to check the post on the campus forum yesterday, and it turned out that Lu Qingci was behind it.

Jiang Baiyu looked at Yan Jinzhou's depressed lips and thought that he and Lu Qingci were originally enemies in this world, but Lu Qingci won in the end.

He frowned and said softly: "Sir, can you tell me before you do what you want to do? Also, no matter what you do, don't be caught. If you don't let us, the end will not be good."

Yan Jinzhou savored the boy's words carefully and suddenly smiled: "Are you worried that I will do something to him?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and nodded.

Yan Jinzhou leaned close to the boy's ear and whispered, "If one day you don't want me anymore and you like him, then I will definitely kill him."

Jiang Baiyu's heart trembled inexplicably, she glared at him and lowered her head to eat.

He didn't hate Yan Jinzhou from the beginning, and the relationship between the two naturally developed to this day. It was obvious that Yan Jinzhou liked him, was very attached to him, and was often jealous.

But from the beginning to now, he has been passive.

Being passively liked, asked to live together, and even asked to get married in the future.