Chapter 61

It is not easy to find two people in a building with thousands of employees. Especially Jiang Baiyu didn't want to alert the enemy yet.

He had doubts about what those two people whispered just now, so he didn't directly stop them and ask them. I felt a little regretful at this time.

He pointed out the photos of the two people captured on the surveillance screen to the security guards and said, "They should have seen the mobile phone I left behind. Can you help me find them quickly?"

Although the security guards felt that Jiang Baiyu's behavior was a bit strange, for them, helping the son of the company CEO was a rare opportunity to show off.

They kept nodding and promised, "Yes, we will find them for you right away."

Sure enough, they moved very quickly. Half an hour later, two young male employees were brought to Jiang Baiyu's workroom.

The security guard said, "Master Jiang, these two are the people you are looking for."

Jiang Baiyu looked at them carefully, they were the two people in the surveillance room. He was very young, looking to be in his twenties. He was probably a new employee who had just joined the company.

The two young men looked at each other with strange expressions and said, "Well, Master Jiang, we didn't see your lost mobile phone in the tea room."

"I know."

Jiang Baiyu signaled the security guard to go down, looked at the name tags hanging on the chests of the two people, and asked with a smile: "Xu Heyang, Liu Feng, you have something to talk to me, don't you?"

The two of them were suddenly called by name, and immediately became cautious when asked this question.

Liu Feng laughed twice and said, "What are you talking about? This is our first time meeting Young Master Jiang."

Xu Heyang also echoed.

It seemed that he didn't want to admit what they said in the tea room.

Jiang Baiyu sat back on the chair, looking at them lazily, and asked with a smile, "Why, you don't dare to admit what you said?"

He doesn't talk much.

He looked at the two men who were four or five years older than him with clear and smiling eyes, his expressions were calm and calm, with the arrogance of a superior.

After getting along with Yan Jinzhou for a long time, he gradually learned to use his identity to bluff, and developed a condescending temperament no matter who he faced.

Xu Heyang and Liu Feng were indeed a little guilty. They looked at me, and I looked at you, and looked at Jiang Baiyu without wanting to speak.

They are low-level technical employees. They have just joined Jiangsheng Technology for more than a year, and they are at the age where they are full of enthusiasm and motivation. As time passed, I found that the atmosphere in the company was not normal. Some people were complaining and dissatisfied, and some were misbehaving at work.

The reason was negative rumors within the company.

For example, Li Jun relied on his status as a relative of the boss to squeeze out capable leaders and recruit his own people to infiltrate various departments. Together with these people, he secretly transferred large quantities of goods from the factory and sold them privately to foreign companies at low prices, and even sold their The design drawings are resold to small factories and so on.

A lot of the company's profits were swallowed up by them, and the remaining losses were borne by the remaining employees.

In particular, Xu Heyang and the others were still technical employees. They worked hard at the computer every day to design a product, but it was sold at a low price. The loss was not only the company's interests, but also their interests.