Chapter 83

Yan Jinzhou notified the school before arriving.

After Lu Qingci was sent to first aid by the person in charge of the school, the Yan family, the Lu family and the school each sent representatives to reconcile what happened between Jiang Baiyu and Lu Qingci in the study room in private.

Yan Jinzhou helped Jiang Baiyu get into the car, and the two slowly left the campus as dawn approached.

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu was wearing Yan Jinzhou's coat. He looked at the cold and cold profile of the man driving the car and said softly: "Song He and his friends were the ones who took me away from the hospital in a coma. Lu Qingci was the only one who took me away from Song He." Bian was rescued. He never planned to do anything to me from the beginning. Can you ask your people to let Su Man and Lu Qingchu go?"

We can't completely fall out with the Lu family because of this incident, not to mention that Suman and Lu Qingchu are innocent in the first place.

Yan Jinzhou remained calm and silent.

Jiang Baiyu tugged on his sleeves and whispered coquettishly: "Sir, I'm fine."

Yan Jinzhou looked unhappy, raised his hand and rubbed the boy's head and said in a deep voice, "Follow me home first."

The anger in Yan Jinzhou's eyes remained, and the atmosphere in the car was low and tense.

Jiang Baiyu's heart that had just calmed down suddenly became stronger again. The fact that he was kidnapped by Song He may aggravate Yan Jinzhou's illness.

In the more than a year since they were together, Yan Jinzhou's mood has become more and more stable. Especially during the period after he went to college, he almost never saw Yan Jinzhou lose control of his mind.

Jiang Baiyu was afraid that if he continued to persuade him, it would irritate him. He huddled in the car seat, trying to divert Yan Jinzhou's extreme anger, and asked softly: "Where are my parents?"

Yan Jinzhou was silent for a while and explained: "I told them that you met your classmates in the hospital yesterday and left the hospital with them. Now you are with me."

Jiang Baiyu: "Do they believe it?"

Yan Jinzhou's voice was cold: "Anyway, the truth will come out in a few days, and Auntie and Uncle Jiang will naturally know it."

Jiang Baiyu frowned and whispered: "...Thank you for coming back to save me."

When Yan Jinzhou heard the boy's soft tone, his tone became even worse, "This incident originally happened because of me!"

If he hadn't planned the KTV beating incident, Song He and the others wouldn't have found the opportunity to take Xiao Yu away. I heard that they used inhaled anesthetic drugs on Xiaoyu...

He should crush these bastards to death one by one.

Jiang Baiyu gently put his hand on the man's leg, "Sir, don't be angry. I'm fine."

"What if something happens?!"

Yan Jinzhou's tone suddenly rose, stern and harsh. Jiang Baiyu was surprised to see the violence in his eyes and the rising and falling of his chest.

Jiang Baiyu's heart sank, and then he sniffed like a sob, and whispered aggrievedly: "I have always missed you so much, and I hope you can come and find me. It's not easy for me to see you, but you are still so cruel to me."

"I......"

Yan Jinzhou turned to look at the boy with red eyes and aggrieved face. The violence in his eyes gradually faded away, and he said hoarsely: "...I didn't mean to hurt you."