Chapter 64

As soon as the video was connected, Yan Jinzhou's handsome face appeared on the screen of his mobile phone. He was still wearing a suit and sitting in the office, surrounded by computers, notebooks and various other things.

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his beautiful peach blossom eyes and asked him, "Are you angry?"

"......without."

The feeling of the phone video was different from the usual meeting. Jiang Baiyu looked at the screen and didn't know where to direct his eyes.

Yan Jinzhou: "Then why did you hang up on me?"

Jiang Baiyu felt guilty.

He just wanted to be willful.

Yan Jinzhou breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the boy looked as reserved and shy as before.

Just don't get angry.

He asked in a low voice: "Do you miss me?"

The question was very straightforward.

Jiang Baiyu asked him, "What about you?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Think!"

More straightforward and straightforward.

Jiang Baiyu felt embarrassed and asked in a low voice: "It's so late, are you still at the company? Aren't you going home?"

Yan Jinzhou: "If you're not at home, there's no point in going back. It's better to work here."

Jiang Baiyu had no choice but to tell him what was in her heart: "My dad may not be in a good state recently because of Li Jun's incident. I'm worried about the recurrence of his liver disease, and I want to spend more time with him before this incident ends."

Yan Jinzhou: "That's great. I wish I had a son as good as you."

Jiang Baiyu:? ? ?

"Are you swearing?"

"I'm envious. I'm envious that they can get the good things from you."

Yan Jinzhou said, snorting dissatisfiedly: "Li Hao is better than me, so he lives with you openly."

Jiang Baiyu:......

This person is even jealous of Li Hao.

"Don't worry about Uncle Jiang."

Yan Jinzhou continued to tell him: "Fortunately, Li Jun's matter was discovered early. Even if it is dealt with, it will be enough to recover the company's losses. Besides, Li Jun is just a thief in the company. Compared to me..."

Yan Jinzhou laughed and said, "It's all about stabbing people in the back with open guns and hidden arrows."

Jiang Baiyu was slightly worried: "You should also be careful."

Yan Jinzhou: "It is others who should be careful, and I am the one who can stab people with a knife."

Jiang Baiyu burst into laughter.

He really doesn't have to worry about Yan Jinzhou.

The two of them were talking to each other like this, and they seemed to have endless things to say. Time passed smoothly little by little.

Yan Jinzhou asked him: "Is it dinner time at your house?"

Jiang Baiyu: "It should be almost there, there's still half an hour left."

Yan Jinzhou felt that time was running out, so he lowered his voice and asked, "Tell me, do you miss me?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and said nothing, lying aside to prevent Yan Jinzhou from seeing him. Anyway, Yan Jinzhou is not here, so nothing can be done to him.