Chapter 4

In the morning, Lu Qingci stood at the school gate to check discipline as usual, looking up from time to time outside. When he saw a familiar car slowly driving in, tenderness flashed through the young man's dark and cold eyes.

He saw the boy regain his energy and jump out of the car briskly in a neat school uniform. Her delicate and white face was stained by the morning sunshine, and her bright and beautiful eyes were walking towards him with a relaxed smile. When she passed by him, there was a gust of wind that disturbed the heart.

I wore a tie today, so obedient.

Lu Qingci looked at the boy's thin and tall figure, a touch of gentleness flashed in his indifferent eyes.

"Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu!"

Zhou Nan ran over in a hurry, stretched out his long arm to wrap around Jiang Baiyu's shoulders, and the tall body bumped into the boy, causing him to stagger a few steps.

Jiang Baiyu finally stood firm and gave Zhou Nan an elbow with a smile.

The two boys walked into the campus hugging each other.

Even though he knew they were friends, Lu Qingci's expression still turned cold.

In the past five years, he had had so many opportunities to have sex with Jiang Baiyu, but because of his distortion, he and Jiang Baiyu had never done such an intimate thing.

Jiang Baiyu is very good-looking and is the type that both boys and girls will like. He also has a very gentle personality and doesn't like to get angry. He can play with all kinds of people. There are actually many people around him who like him.

But at that time, he couldn't see how good Jiang Baiyu was.

----

After the routine inspection was over, Lu Qingci couldn't wait to rush back to the classroom.

Because he knew that after he and Jiang Baiyu sat at the same table, Jiang Baiyu would bring him a variety of breakfast and snacks every day.

He would never touch it then.

When he gets annoyed, he will throw the breakfast box into the trash can in front of the boy. The expression on the boy's face that he is sad and aggrieved but does not dare to disobey him will give him a feeling of superiority.

At that time, I was simply despicable.

Today, he will eat breakfast thoroughly and say thank you to Jiang Baiyu. In exchange, he will give Jiang Baiyu a glass of juice.

I hope their relationship will naturally get closer in this way.

In the classroom, Jiang Baiyu was opening a book of real mathematics questions.

Lu Qingci slowed down and walked to his seat pretending to be calm.

Sure enough, there was a neatly folded paper bag on his desk. When he opened it, he found that it contained a breakfast sandwich and a bottle of drink.

The breakfast Jiang Baiyu gave him.

Even though he had expected it, Lu Qingci couldn't help but his heart beat faster.

He looked at the boy who was lowering his head while doing the questions, and the corners of his indifferent lips slightly pursed into a nice curve.

Class was about to start and he didn't have time to eat the sandwich, so he only took out the drinks. Then carefully fold the paper bag and put it in the desk drawer. He moved slowly on purpose, as if he cherished and solemnly looked like he really enjoyed this breakfast.