Chapter 36

When Lu Qingci saw Yan Jinzhou holding Jiang Baiyu's hand, his mind fell into a temporary blank.

He couldn't react.

---Why is this happening?

Then, when he saw Yan Jinzhou deliberately making provocative moves towards him, a burst of anger rushed from the soles of his feet to his chest, making him almost lose his temper and rush over.

Jiang Baiyu was his, and Yan Jinzhou actually swore sovereignty to him? !

He even complained to Jiang Baiyu, trying to pull Jiang Baiyu aside and ask him what was going on.

"Qingci, Qingci. What happened to you today?"

Lu Mingxiu saw that his son's face looked strange, and he seemed to be unable to hear what others were saying to him. He scolded his son in a low voice while covering up with the people next to him. He laughed and said, "This kid may be a little nervous today. Haha, Mr. Xu, don't be surprised."

At first, Mr. Xu admired Lu Qingci, the eldest son of Lu, and thought he was another rising star. As a result, when chatting with him, the child either ignored his questions or looked away, not caring about his elder at all.

Mr. Xu was already a little unhappy, and his good impression of him was gone.

But he said: "Oh, what a kid, Mr. Lu, your son is already good enough. He has a bright future. He has a bright future."

Lu Mingxiu laughed heartily: "Mr. Xu, you have given me the award."

But a hand privately tugged on Lu Qingci's sleeve, reminding him to deal with his elders properly.

This way.

Jiang Baiyu wanted to break free from the tightly held hand, but did not want to move too much to attract attention. He asked angrily in a low voice: "Sir, what exactly do you want to do?"

Yan Jinzhou's goal was achieved, and he happily let go of the boy's hand and asked, "We will get engaged tomorrow, why can't we hold hands today?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Don't be so baffled. I'm not prepared at all."

Yan Jinzhou: "Then when you are ready next time, I will hold you?"

Jiang Baiyu was so angry that his face wrinkled up and he said, "I don't want to care about you anymore!"

"Mr. Yan, long time no see, you are here too today..."

A man came over with a smile and wanted to talk to Yan Jinzhou. But he soon realized that something was wrong in the atmosphere, and he hesitated for a moment and said uncomfortably: "Did I disturb you, Mr. Yan?"

Yan Jinzhou had a smile in his eyes and said unceremoniously, "I'm sorry to bother you."

man:......

Jiang Baiyu:......

The boy politely said to the visitor: "You are busy, I will go over there and take a look."

As he said that, he glared at Yan Jinzhou accusingly and took the opportunity to turn around and walk away.

Yan Shuran is also here.

She likes Lu Qingci, but it's not like falling in love.

Regardless of her height, appearance, temperament and IQ, Lu Qingci is not comparable to ordinary people. She, the eldest daughter of the Yan family, needs such outstanding people to support her, just like a luxury brand launching the world's only bag, which can only be carried on her body. face.