The students who were eating melon looked at them excitedly.

They have seen confessions before, but they have never seen such a direct and domineering one, and such a strong and handsome top Alpha.

The Alphas in the classroom were afraid of Yan Jinzhou's mental power and did not dare to speak. The Omegas looked at Jiang Baiyu with envy. The betas watched excitedly eating the melon.

Jiang Baiyu covered his face with his hands, "No. We may not be compatible."

Yan Jinzhou snorted coldly: "You don't know whether to kiss or make peace?"

"I'm really dying, please let me out. I, I..."

Omega kept pleading with tears in his eyes.

Yan Jinzhou finally realized what was wrong with him. There was a faint smell of Alpha strawberry toffee floating on the tip of his nose. It was not the kind he had just eaten.

He frowned, stood up suddenly, and turned sideways to make way for Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu ran out in a hurry.

The classmates in the classroom only thought that he was shy because of Alpha's confession. Only Yan Jinzhou guessed what happened to him. He stood there and thought for a while, then followed him out.

Jiang Baiyu held the inhibitor and ran to the Omega-specific bathroom, which could block the smell of pheromones.

His legs were getting weaker and weaker, and he needed to hold on to the bathroom wall with his hands to stand steady.

Sure enough, it had cleared up. If he had come out a few seconds later, his pheromones would have dispersed in the classroom, causing quite a commotion.

But why is it so urgent, so fast? Obviously the last time I experienced it was three days ago.

Jiang Baiyu could no longer think about this matter. The hot flashes made his fair skin appear red, his eyes were filled with the charm of need, and his breathing was filled with hot desire. The sweat all over his body soaked the layer of clothes underneath, and the discomfort of not being able to satisfy his physical condition made his eyes wander and his mood feel empty.

His weak fingertips trembled as he tried to tear open the inhibitor package. At this moment, the strong and flamboyant mellow scent of roses suddenly hit him, like an invisible thick fog that enveloped his entire body and attacked him. The nerves and muscles all over his body stimulated his physiological reaction to become more intense.

It's the Alpha's pheromone just now, why can he smell it here too.

Jiang Baiyu was frightened, but his current state no longer allowed him to think about these issues, and he had to inject inhibitors quickly to ease the physiological reaction.

Jiang Baiyu used all his strength to tear open the bag of inhibitors, but his shaking hands caused the glass tube in the bag to fall to the tiled floor. The glass tube containing the inhibitors fell into pieces, and the life-saving transparent liquid inside was gurgling. On the tile floor.

Jiang Baiyu's face turned pale instantly, and his charming eyes looked desperately at the broken inhibitor on the ground.

He only had this tube of inhibitor, and now...it's broken.

Suddenly, the bathroom door was pushed open from the outside, and the tall and cold Alpha burst into his lustful and panic-stricken eyes unprepared. The mellow fragrance of the liquor rose was like a net full of tentacles, attacking every inch of his body.

Jiang Baiyu's whole body was reddened by such overbearing pheromones. His limp body leaned against the cold washstand and he couldn't help but push back in panic: "You, get out... you can't be here."