It seems that His Majesty has arranged everything and really wants to sleep with him.

The candlelight at the other end of the bedroom was illuminated, and he didn't know whether what was waiting for him was the light of redemption or the endless abyss of sin.

In the sleeping hall.

The little emperor was lying on the large and luxurious dragon bed with a file in his hand. His posture was quite comfortable. A pair of white jade feet were raised and swaying, and the toes with pink pads were playfully curved, like a pair of smart and dancing animals. Pink Butterfly, everyone watching is confused.

There are many files placed around the bed, and at first glance they are political records brought out from the imperial study room.

Asking him to come to bed and call him such a government file?

He really wanted to seize power.

"His Majesty."

Yan Jinzhou's eyes were bright and dark, and he gave the little emperor a royal courtesy.

Jiang Baiyu waved to him: "Come here and teach me this."

Yan Jinzhou hesitated for a moment but walked over and sat down beside the dragon couch as a courtesy.

Jiang Baiyu patted the space beside him, "What are you doing so far away? Come up here."

Yan Jinzhou took a deep breath, took off his shoes and socks and got on the dragon bed.

At the time of the medicinal bath, he just thought that he was temporarily confused and could not withstand the little emperor's temptation. But they also comforted each other and never touched the dragon's body.

But tonight...he wanted to see where the little emperor wanted to play with him.

Even though he had resentment in his heart, Yan Jinzhou still bathed and burned incense before coming. His whole body was washed clean and fragrant, ensuring that he would not lose his manners in front of you.

Jiang Baiyu held a file of tax records from various places in his hand and asked: "Tell me why the tax ratios are different in each place, how to calculate the ratio of commercial and mining taxes and agricultural taxes, and how much taxes were last year." How much of it is used for military purposes and for civilian use?"

The regent was heartbroken when he heard this: "These ministers on taxation have explained it to His Majesty in detail every year."

Jiang Baiyu:......

"I forgot, please tell me again."

He moved closer to Yan Jinzhou, rubbed his soft face against his legs and said, "Why are you dressed so neatly? Are you not restrained? Take it off."

As he spoke, he reached out and pulled Yan Jinzhou's belt.

Yan Jinzhou tensed up and held Jiang Baiyu's hand with one hand: "Your Majesty does not want to listen to the tax law."

Jiang Baiyu looked innocent and harmless: "Yes, it's whatever you say."

Yan Jinzhou pursed his lips and began to patiently explain political affairs as he always did when teaching the little emperor: "Taxes that are too little are not enough to support the army, and too much will cause resentment among the people. Just by increasing the tax rate in wealthy areas, we can reduce the number of barren and desolate areas." The tax ratio is not a long-term solution. Only when the country is rich will more taxes be raised, because I have always advocated the emphasis on business and agriculture... Your Majesty!"