Jiang Baiyu: "But you look so fierce."

Yan Jinzhou was silent for a while, then said secretly: "Come home with me first."

Both were in a hurry, wearing yesterday's clothes. After arriving home, Yan Jinzhou took Jiang Baiyu to the bathroom to take a shower. He checked Jiang Baiyu's body up and down in front of the bathroom mirror.

Jiang Baiyu's face was red, and when he looked at himself in the mirror, he was even more shy and wanted to hide, and whispered: "I'm really fine, Song He and the others just used an anesthetic, and the dose was not large. I woke up after they took me to the KTV. They were very polite to me."

There are indeed no injuries or bruises.

Yan Jinzhou finally felt a little relieved. He put a pool of hot water for Jiang Baiyu and took him in to take a bath to soothe him. Throughout the whole process, he was just taking care of the boy, without saying much or making any unnecessary movements. Not even kissing him.

Jiang Baiyu felt warm and at the same time felt an indescribable sense of loss.

He has always been passive. When he was bullied in the bathroom, suddenly Yan Jinzhou stopped taking the initiative, and he didn't know what to do.

Yan Jinzhou put him into a set of fluffy pajamas, carried him to bed, covered him with a quilt, and said, "It's almost dawn, you should take a nap first."

Jiang Baiyu tugged on the man's shirt, and asked in a low voice with wet, innocent and tentative eyes, "Sir, aren't you going to sleep?"

"I have some things to deal with."

Yan Jinzhou: "You go to bed first."

He has to deal with Song He and Lu Qingci.

Jiang Baiyu was worried that he would lose control of his emotions and do something irreparable and crazy.

He grabbed the hem of his clothes and didn't let go, his face turned red and his eyes gradually became moist.

Yan Jinzhou frowned: "Xiao Yu?"

"Are you still angry with me? I miss you so much, please don't be so cold to me, okay?"

As the boy spoke, tears flowed silently down his soft and reddish cheeks.

"Xiaoyu."

Yan Jinzhou's cold expression revealed a hint of panic. He grabbed a bath towel and wiped the tears on the boy's face, and said in his voice: "How could I be angry with you? I'm angry with myself. You cry like this, and I can't wait to think about it right now." Go and kill Song He and the others."

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu stopped crying and said in a soft voice: "Then can you hug me? I miss you, I miss you so much."

Yan Jinzhou glanced at the mobile phone on the desk, still lying on his side next to the boy. He hugged the boy's thin body and asked softly: "Are you scared?"

Afraid of you doing something extreme.

Jiang Baiyu thought to himself and said aggrievedly: "I'm not afraid at all. I just miss you. You, you have been ignoring me. I thought you didn't care about me anymore."

"I do not care about you?"

Yan Jinzhou kissed the boy's soft red lips angrily. He wanted to bite him but didn't dare to bite him hard. He just gritted his teeth and said fiercely: "When you get some rest, I will let you know how much I care about you tomorrow."

Jiang Baiyu blushed a little, and looked up to see that the cruelty and coldness in Yan Jinzhou's eyes had become much less intense, and he was reflected in his eyes.