Huang Mao seemed to have found something on the ground, stood up and walked out of the screening room as if nothing had happened.

After he found Song He outside, he hurried over and said in a low voice: "Brother Song, Brother Song, there is a chance. Jiang Baiyu is going to the hospital on the weekend, and Yan Jinzhou is not here."

Song He: "Which hospital?"

"No, I don't know, he didn't say."

Huang Mao was stunned for a moment, then thought for a while and said: "It should be the hospital where Jiang Baiyu's father was sick before. It was reported on the news. Hey, we have been following, are we afraid that we can't find the hospital?"

Song He narrowed his eyes: It seems that eight hundred and eighty is not in vain.

weekend.

Jiang Baiyu accompanied Jiang Chengyi to the hospital for regular physical examinations. He was accompanied by an assistant, secretary and other three people.

After the examination results came out, the doctor said that one of the indicators was abnormal and recommended that he be treated and observed in the hospital for two days. Jiang Baiyu assigned his assistant and secretary to prepare his father's hospital supplies and lunch, and he went to go through the hospitalization procedures.

As he passed the long corridor of the hospital, a doctor in a white coat stopped him and asked, "Excuse me, are you Mr. Jiang's family member, Jiang Chengyi?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Yes? What's wrong?"

The doctor held up a piece of paper and said, "The last test found that one of your father's indicators is abnormal. I would like you to go to the laboratory for confirmation."

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly asked: "Which one?"

"As for the blood, come this way."

The doctor said, leading him to the other side.

Jiang Baiyu was confused, but still followed. Not long after walking, he realized something was wrong. He had been to this hospital several times and was probably familiar with the departments on every floor. But the direction I was walking in now didn't look like going to the laboratory at all.

Jiang Baiyu paused, "Doctor, which department are you from?"

"From the laboratory department."

The doctor hesitated and urged him: "Come here quickly, otherwise it will be too late."

The clothes worn by doctors in the laboratory department are not of this color.

Jiang Baiyu was alert and turned around to run away.

The tall 'doctor' quickly grabbed him with one hand, and skillfully held a towel with the other hand to cover Jiang Baiyu's mouth and nose.

Jiang Baiyu struggled to break free, and the two men fought fiercely. Several patients passing by at the other end of the corridor noticed the movement and glanced this way.

The 'doctor' ignored Jiang Baiyu's punches and kicks, and took the thin boy to hide in the corner.

After the patients who were checking on the situation at the other end left, Jiang Baiyu's body became weaker and weaker, and his limbs leaned against the wall and sank to the ground.

Two more people who looked like doctors in white coats came from the opposite side, pushing a hospital bed very quickly. They held Jiang Baiyu on the hospital bed, pretended to give him an IV drip, and pushed him out.

There was a large commercial vehicle parked at the back entrance of the hospital, with the door wide open. Several people came out of the hospital holding a thin boy in their arms. While walking, they cried and said that his brother had a terminal illness and that even this hospital could not cure him.