Lu Qingchu stood up happily, waved to him and said with a cheerful smile: "Xiaoyu, I am here unexpectedly to disturb you and Aunt Shen."

Shen Shiyi, especially this beautiful and lively eldest lady, couldn't help laughing and said: "Don't bother, don't bother, I heard that you and Xiaoyu were selected as school beauties together, and they even took publicity photos together. We will all be friends from now on, please be more Come to my house and play, Auntie will ask the family to prepare delicious food for you."

"If Auntie says so, I will really come here often in the future. Auntie, please don't bother me."

Lu Qingchu's mouth was very sweet and he said: "The girls in our school like Xiao Yu so much. They all voted for him to be the school hero. When I met my aunt today, I realized that Xiao Yu looks like you. No wonder he is so handsome."

Shen Shiyi was so happy that she kept asking people to get Lu Qingci food.

"Don't be too big or too small."

Su Man scolded her and said with a smile: "This child has been lively and talkative since he was a child, which is exactly the opposite of Qing Ci's personality."

Shen Shiyi took Lu Qingchu's hand with a smile and said, "It's better to be able to talk and be liked by others."

Su Man sighed: "Yeah, my Qingci suffers from the fact that he doesn't like to talk. Such a big thing happened in the past two days, and someone deliberately framed him behind his back. He just couldn't explain a word, and was alone and bored. Watching it in the room made me feel uncomfortable."

Jiang Baiyu was wary: it turned out to be about Lu Qingci.

Shen Shiyi also felt sorry for her and angrily defended Lu Qingci, saying, "We will not take the blame. Since it is certain that someone deliberately framed her and guided public opinion, let Mr. Lu investigate carefully and we will definitely find out what happened. If If you need help, just ask me, Xiaoyu's dad and I will do our best to help you."

Jiang Baiyu:......

The person behind the scenes guiding public opinion is Yan Jinzhou.

Lu Qingchu walked out and said: "Xiao Yu. Let's not disturb the mothers and talk about business. Can you take me to visit your garden?"

It's coming.

Jiang Baiyu said calmly, "Okay, come with me."

The two walked to the beautiful garden. Lu Qingchu looked around, and when he saw no one, he smiled softly and said, "My dad has already started investigating my brother's matter. It won't take long to find out the clues."

This girl is not simple.

Jiang Baiyu had a new view of Lu Qingchu for once. He remained calm and said: "Really? That's great. I hope Uncle Lu can find out the person behind the scenes soon and calm the public opinion so that you and Lu Qing can be reunited." Please go to school early."

Lu Qingchu looked at him with a smile for a while, then chuckled and said, "Forget it, I won't say anything secret. Actually, I came with my mother today to discuss something with you."

Jiang Baiyu pretended to ask: "What do you have to discuss with me?"

"It's not us, it's me. I want to discuss it with you alone."

Lu Qingchu emphasized the word "individual". He secretly told Jiang Baiyu that his mother and father did not know about this matter.

She looked around again and lowered her voice and said: "My father is asking someone to write a statement to clarify that my brother has nothing to do with Song He. After the public opinion is suppressed, I will persuade my father not to investigate this matter. So. , can you also ask Yan Jinzhou to stop."